Kate Hudson and Chris Robinson break up!

Wow, that sucks. I think they are good together. I like Kate Hudson. Good actress.

Kate Hudson is Goldie Hawn's daughter and is an actress. Chris Robinson is the lead singer of a band called The Black Crowes.

Oh, by the way *certain person*, it isn't spam, he didn't know who they were so it's not spam that he is asking.

Last edited:
Look at that Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie. They got seperated almost as soon as they got married then had that kid 'Brangelina' what a Biatch Jolie is and what a retarded name for a kid.

I feel sorry for the kid.

ChiefThunder said:
Look at that Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie. They got seperated almost as soon as they got married then had that kid 'Brangelina' what a Biatch Jolie is and what a retarded name for a kid.

I feel sorry for the kid.

well im pretty sure they never got married, and im pretty sure "Brangelina" is just a celeb name for their relationship, i forget what the babys name is, but its not that.

Plus a couple days before i read about the Hudson break up i read about Travis Barker and Shannon breaking up. :( They were my favorite couple, i loved their MTV show. But i guess from what my sister showed me, it was Shannon who couldnt keep her legs closed, partied all night, and didnt spend much time with her kids. :(

Yeah, uhm, who cares? It's their lives, their problems, and their children who have to deal with the aftermath of divorce. You guys are almost as bad as old ladies in your gossip.

I don't care, I couldn't give two shits, actually. It was just an excuse for me to spam in this thread. And if you were referring to me as one of the 'Old Ladies'? Then please don't.