Stain's Sprites

satinsoven

these things are fun.
here are some of my recent sprit edits. some are updated versions of oldies. im gonna keep all my new ones here, and also take requests.

i've been working on this reptile for a sprite tut.

smoke

kai

frost

reiko

Last edited:
Re: Stain's Army

It's funny that I don't see anything.

And, I'm getting tired of seeing people copy my threads. Come on, come up with your own names, don't steal from mine, just because it's awesome.

aight aight, ill do that. just thought it was some kindof a trend since other guys were doing them. and you don't see anything because my computer got effed up, ill do that again.

dammit! how do you change the name of the thread?

the same way you add text to a post that is already there, the post :aetsch:
this edit brought to you by K1LLKANO

Last edited by a moderator:

I'd suggest hurrying up with posting your art if you don't want me to lock this thing. I don't know what possessed you to reply and still not bother to post them in. Come on, get crackin', guy.

Satin, you don't make a topic to post all the art you've already posted. You make a topic like this to post all the art that you -haven't- posted. None of these sprites are new, and you know that people are just going to tell you either "lol hax 9/10" or are going to chew you out because of how mediocre they look. Seriously, if you want people to be able to see all your old art, make a Photobucket account and then just link it in your sig, but don't make a topic where you don't post any new art at all.

I suprised anyone didn't notice this. Just take a look at the title it says Stain not Satin no offence dude. But anyway yea those sprites are good

you're kinda wrong saphire, all the sprites here are versipons of my first versions of them, but changed around alot. i just made this thread so that i could post ll my new sprites and edited sprites of my past sprites. hope i don't confuse anyone. and i purposely spelt it Stain.

bloody_tears said:
why does the kai sprite look like hes drunk just put a beer into his hand and its complete
That's exactly what I was thinking but I refrained from posting a similar comment.

Editing? You were editing any of them Satin? You didn't do much, they all still look pretty much the same as they did when you first posted them. Look, adding in a couple of pixels or cutting them out doesn't mean you edited them around, you just fixed some spots. It's still the same sprite. Hell, they aren't updated.

Frost -still- looks like somebody put her face in a blender. Reptile looks really choppy, Kai isn't that bad but he's in a terrible position. Smoke looks like you just took a sprite and slapped some colors on it in MS Paint. And, since you posted it recently, Reiko still looks exactly the same as he did a week ago.

no no, it's just a nickname saphire gives me and i thought it sounded better than satin's army. you could ask saphire,it's true...

It's true, I did give him the nickname.
By the way, Satin, I just noticed that you said that you're making a tutorial out of your Reptile sprite.
I don't know how to say this nicely

So I'm not gonna try.

You're still a beginner, you don't have the skills to make a sprite that gets over a 6/10 from most people who know art, and much less know how to tell other people how to make sprites. Don't believe me? Remember the blue ninja that Kold_As_Ice made out of an inverted Scorpion sprite? You said that in order to get the white's back to black to use a method you had used before, where you put black down first and then put the inverted piece ontop of it? You responded to that ten minutes later saying that you tried it for the first time yourself and it doesn't work.

Don't try to make a tutorial until you're better, which isn't now.

that method actually DOES work, and i was using it for a while before KAI92's ninja sprite, but it just doesn't work for some sprites. and i got some 10/10s,9/10 and 8/10s for my sprites in the past.

Last edited:
Yes, and look from who? Notice that all the guys who make really really good art are always rating your art at 7/10 at the most, and yet the people who can't seem to make anything better than a 7/10 themselves are always rating everyone else's art 9/10? I'm not saying your art is terrible, Satin, but believing that it's good already when it really isn't, isn't helping you at all.