Selpex and ded_ - Insane N64 MKT Combo Vid

Nice to see you again, man. I can't get that first link to work at all. But I'm D-Ling your "MK Broken" combo vids.

Ok, I got it to work now, thanks.

Dude I made this massive reply here, Took me like 15 minutes but it got lost because this forum sucks of late!

Anyways. Can I ask you a few questions concerning combos and stuff in the MKBroken Video?

Last edited:
A lot of people have said that ultimatemk.com hasn't been working, this isn't a first. I don't know why.

Anyway, of course you can ask questions. It's a forum!Shock didn't really do much for this video. It was Selpex and ded_. They could be more helpfull but I barely ever see them here. Here would be a better place to ask.

Great video by the way.

Last edited:
I really enjoyed that video. Much more than I usually do. I actually laughed at some of the totally broken combos...damn the coding in MK3 is horrible. Idk what midway was thinking when they made that game. Oh well, back to MKII for me!

Almost all of these combos can't be done in mk3.

Edit: maybe ball, but I'm questioning that cyrax combo. (Bomb, Bomb, aaHP(gc), net, aaHPHP, JK, Airthrow)

Last edited:
To clarify, when I say MK3 i mean the whole MK3 saga. Meaning MK3, UMK3 arcade, UMK3 console, and MK:T both versions.

Glamador said:
To clarify, when I say MK3 i mean the whole MK3 saga. Meaning MK3, UMK3 arcade, UMK3 console, and MK:T both versions.

You might as well compare all games in the whole mortal kombat series. Whether you are aware of it or not, they are significantly different even though they are based on each other. Wasn't MKII based off MK1?

Every 2D MK game was a direct improvement, upgrade, or addon of a previous version. MK4 began the internal political shake up.

ask away, i did all the combos for this vid and many people ask how alot was done, (sindel flight cancelling) ;(

Edit: also havent got round to seeing this forum, sorry on late reply