first fake in AWHILE! [for me, atleast]

well screw that, you shouldn't give up something you have a passion for just because it's interpreted differently in the eyes of some stranger guyon the internet you don't even know is real. this is a cool fake, but what's going on?

ok what i think is going on is it's like liu kang's fatality on MKD.raiden teleported inside/where baraka was and he blew up.i think i'm right.but nice fake kold and yea dont stop something you love doing.to tell the truth i love to draw and noone is gonan stop me from drawing.i know you really dont care but my point is keep making fakes or sprites.i think your really good at it and you sould keep up the good work dude.

kold_as_ice92 said:
it was Venomark that made me want to quite what i loved.
Dude, never let anyone intimidate you into quitting what you love doing most. Especially some punk like Venomark. He may think he's great, but in the end it means absolutely nothing with the attitude he has. The greater he makes himself out to be due to his artwork, the less I think of him. I've seen him flame others because their work isn't up to his standards. He needs to grow up and realise that he's not the only one posting here.

Now to your fake, dude

What I like most about your fake is the concept. I would actually like to see Raiden perform that fatality, man. Execution is good. Life bars are too low I think. But a fun fake overall.

8/10

Blazer--ever watch the UMK3 fatalities and see atleast 15 arms and legs after an explosion? well, i figured i'd just bid homage to that odd factor of the series.

kold_as_ice92 said:
honestly? to tell the truth, it was Venomark that made me want to quite what i loved.
what you have to get is that was VenoMark's way of trying to get you to do better.
kinda worked on me actually.
but his ego is way too huge for the work he has done.
he may have put a bit more work in than certain people but I never really dug the end results of his fakes.
then again I never like the end results of my own work either but I know it's the best that I could do at that point.

I know what you were going for here and it's a good idea.
I just don't like the execution.

you have ideas,so that's your advantage.
just work a bit more on the visual aspect of the fake.