Premium Covers

PuNkRoCkMKxX said:
I wish they would've made a Kitana/Mileena or SubZero/Scorpion one.

It does seem strange that they wouldn't include the two most obvious rivalries in the game, especially given that Scorpion and Sub-Zero are the most popular characters in the series. Eh, maybe they'll be doing those for the Xbox. *crosses fingers*

Didn't they do a Scorpion and Sub-Zero one? I seen it somewhere in one of the threads in the forum if I remember.

If you don't get to pick your cover for a preorder and whatnot, I just hope I get the metallic dragon symbol one, I'm not liking any of those other covers. Well...maybe Goro and JC, but I hate Cage.

I'm getting the Shao Kahn and Sindel one. I don't think that many people are preordering it in Phila so I am gonna buy it regulary.

All three looks good. I think for the X-Box, like PuNkRoCkMKxX said, should Kitana/Mileena, Scorpion/Sub-Zero and either Raiden/Shinnok or Cyrax/Sektor.

The possible character combos are pretty much exhaustive, Kobra. A Subby/Frosty one would be nice, Subby in closeup and Frosty in the background. Even the other way around would be cool too.

I just can't make up my mind. Lol

I hope they make some more for Xbox, or atleast the same ones. If I see a Cyrax/Sektor one I will -censored!- in my pants then go out and buy a -censored!- then have pationate -censored!- with it.

:D