Official Street Fighter Thread

Her 3 counters

giphy.gif

I just wish SFV's servers weren't so bad.

Kolin is going to take a lot getting used to, since her style isn't as straightforward as most of the cast. It's unlikely she will be main for me, but she is fun to use.

She's a lot of fun, having a blast right now.

Also I noticed Taylor during her story mode, hint hint...

The story mode itself doesn't mean much, considering other characters have made appearance and yet to be playable. One thing Taylor does have going for him is he already has a character model in the general story mode; and Capcom has been known to reuse their art assets.

Last edited:
I just wish SFV's servers weren't so bad.

Tell me about it. Just last night I was trying to play some matches and I had lag on the majority of them. Sometimes the match would start off smoothly and then on the second or third round it would start lagging. The majority of my inputs wouldn't even register.

It looks like history is repeating itself....

Capcom is fortunate to be in an age where games can patched online. Kakuto Chojin, on the other hand, was pulled off from the shelves.

Holy shit, I wasn't ready for twink to be used in a sentence today :rofl:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Hehe, but seriously, I don't want Ed to be another buffed up dude. I like the idea of him having that teenage punk look and still kicking some ass with his Psycho Powers. Hopefully the silhuette is just because he is wearing some jacket outside of his hoodie.

I think he's been heavily redesigned. Psycho power does age you quickly

But we're still in the same time-frame as the Story Mode, unless they are wanting to continue it with another chapter... which I doubt.

And this is how Ed looked like then:

tumblr_of9v26iJmD1usrgjso1_540.gif

They polished Kolin's look, but they didn't alter her appearance to something completely else. Hopefully they will just do the same for Ed.