Official Street Fighter Thread

One more week for me. Yay Europe...
I already spoiled the story mode for myself though. I like it. Have some complaints, but overall, I like it. Team Batman all the way, btw.

Spain stage coming May 30th

25_vegastage01.jpg

25_vegastage02.jpg

4a405ac83d7fd6b021194a6dad484082.gif

Hmmm....with all the SF2 bosses present getting their own stage, does that mean we might see Sagat in the future?

As far as nostalgia is concerned, I'm hoping for retro costumes for characters that don't have it already. There was some pictures of old Alex and Ibuki costumes some time last year...what happened?

Spain stage is paid DLC.
Wonder why they didn't just do it as a free patch update, like NRS did with The Pit in MKX.

I was hoping the servers would be open by the time I returned home. Alas, 24 hours of maintenance is not enough....

In the mean time, I'm considering replacing my PS4 controller, or rather use something else when playing fighting games. The fact the press dpad and buttons harder when playing fighting games took its toll. I had thoughts about getting a joystick, but higher price makes them a risky investment.

New Fight Money Available Today

50,000 Bonus
2,000 Ed Story
7,000 Leveling Ed up via Story
12,500 for 25 Demonstration Vol. 2
75,000 for 25 Trials Vol. 2

Total: 146,500

Keeping in mind that you'll get an additional 1,000 FM any time a character levels up via experience as you progress through these, and you'll almost certainly have more than 150,000 Fight Money once you finish.

I also noticed changes to the shading and shadows, definitely improved. They also added some extra stuff to the stages, more animations and some fun changes.

Capcom promised SFV would be supported for at least 5 years. We are in the middle of the 2nd year. It would be a really bad move for Capcom to turn back now.

And if it's true, it'll be a free update for the ones that already have SF5. So people won't be complaining about having to buy the same game twice.

Although, Super SFIV was released a standalone, it was a pretty big update. Ten additional characters is something you don't see often in a fighting game sequel.

Arcade Edition and Ultra were offered as add-ons for those who already own the previous iterations, so it wasn't that bad.

Last edited:
SF3 - 1997
SF4 - 2008
SF5 - 2016

No way is SF6 coming soon.
Those gaps are an embarrassment. Hell, even the 4 year gaps with NRS's shit that I criticize all the time are more reasonable than that by comparison.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk