Official Street Fighter Thread

Still have to pre order. Waiting until next week to do it once I get a fresh paycheck.

The wait is kinda killing me but not by too much

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I thought you pre-ordered already, since you asked about getting beta codes a while back.

Right so it is you and incubus that live somewhere else without Best buy.

Well all alts should be available so no worries

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

We don't have Best Buy where I live, and so far there's no info how to obtain those special costumes in Europe. D:
Hopefully they will be purchasable in PS Store...

I usually pre-order at Gamestop, but went with Best Buy for the Cammy alt.

Oh look at me! I can pre order Battle Costume Cammy and you EU guys can't! I am a special snowflake! Look at that Cammy skin you won't ever hav.. F%^K YOU

Nah just joking. But still goddammit. I wanted to have Cammy alt as well. All I am gonna get is that Chun Li dress. Meh.

Oh look at me! I can pre order Battle Costume Cammy and you EU guys can't! I am a special snowflake! Look at that Cammy skin you won't ever hav.. F%^K YOU

Nah just joking. But still goddammit. I wanted to have Cammy alt as well. All I am gonna get is that Chun Li dress. Meh.

We are all at the mercy of publishers and retailers, unfortunately. That being said, I think the costumes are timed exclusives. If Capcom plans long-term support, there is no reason to hold back extra costumes after retailers get their first few months of sales.

We are all at the mercy of publishers and retailers, unfortunately. That being said, I think the costumes are timed exclusives. If Capcom plans long-term support, there is no reason to hold back extra costumes after retailers get their first few months of sales.

Oh well. I hope we won't need to wait months for them to become available. Or maybe they will be available in the shop from the get go, but people who didn't preorder, will just need to buy them separately.

Btw I just got this crazy idea, and I REALLY hope CAPCOM consider doing it. If they will have the shop and obviously there will be the skins... how awesome would it be if you could mod the character, (either change his colors or make new clothing for it) and submit to the shop? They would then check if mod is good enough and could start selling it. Creator would get his % and CAPCOM would not only get extra cash, but also would help extend SFV longevity even more.