Official Street Fighter Thread

I.

I can't even beginning to express my disgust.

First off, I fvcking loathe this fvcker. He's right below Blanka on the characters I hate in SF. And Blanka's number 1!. I hate his magic pixel bullshit whenever you whiff a move that it automatically gives him enough range to SPD (aka power bomb) my dumbass. Before anybody calls me a scrub I do know how to fight Geif cause I know how to adjust, I just hate doing it.

Second, there is no second. I hate this fvck boy (well fvck man I suppose) since Marvel vs Capcom 2. Now he's in SFV. And if he's in SFV instead of Alex

tumblr_lzb9uyfa4o1qj4vs2o1_500.gif

tl;dr?
Check my avatar for my current mood.

Also what in the holy hell was 0:34 - 0:37? I mean yeah fighting games don't need to me realistic but.... 0:34 - 0:37

Now you gave me an excuse to post this LOL

Last edited:
Whose fault it was is irrelevant. SF3 was still a commercial bust with Alex as the hero, which makes Alex a Box Office Bust for that reason alone.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Wait hold up just cause sf3 was a bust doesnt mean Alex was, and Alex being the hero in Sf3 wasnt the reason Sf3 was a bust. Sf3 was a bust to the casual players because of 1. the only 2 returning characters were Ryu and Ken which turns off the the causal fans who main the rest of the cast of of Sf2 and Sfa. and 2. the game was a lot harder then the previous entries. A lot of the new comers are fan favorites not all but most of the cast and that includes Alex. Im not an Alex fan because I dont use grappler, but I do recognize that he is a fan favorite and a lot of people wanted to see him in including myself its refreshing seeing characters in the new game that did not make it into the last one

-R. Mika
-Zangief
-Sim <-
-Juri <-
-Karin
-Ken
-Urien <-
-Alex <-
-Laura <-
-Rashid
-Zen <-
-New Boss ( Necalli )

damn no guile and blanka in SFV

Damn I will be so happy if Juri is in the game.

As for Guile. Well... Guile and Nash pretty similar moves. Especially Sonic Boom.

Charles Nash uses one arm for his Sonic Boom. Guile uses both arms. That's enough difference for me.

Charlie (pretty sure it aint short for Charles) plays quite differently from Guile this time around. So it would be fine to have both Guile and Nash in the same game, and given their history together, pretty sure that will happen eventually.

The rumors right now is Dhalsim will fill in the last classic SF character spot.

In his case Charlie is his full given name. There are many people who are born just as Charlie, not Charles.

In his case Charlie is his full given name. There are many people who are born just as Charlie, not Charles.
I have 3 Carloses in my family. That is the Spanish form of Charles. One of those 3 Carloses goes by his given name, and he named his son Carlos as well (that particular Carlos is my father and goes by Chuck). The third Carlos is a second cousin of mine who goes by Charlie. I think I know enough about those names to know that they're the same damn name.

Could have gave Zangief a new outfit. I understand it's pretty much permanently glued to him but even just a few changes would have been welcome. I'm glad he's in the game but even I can say, as a huge Zangief fan doesn't look like any "wow" type things will be added to him besides that air grab in the trailer, oh well.

Mika still makes me moist.

well shit looks like that leak list is shaping up to be truth gotta see more on this Laura before i place judgement her hair looks funky

also Urien hint most likely

01_onourienhint01.jpg

Brazillian with lightning attacks? FemBlanka is looking too good right now. Loving that hair, wish Jacqui got something like that

I was just about to say that the braids remind me of Jacqui.

This lady is...

Electrifying.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk