Official Street Fighter Thread

Finally a character I can see myself maining!

Zeku revealed as the last character for Street Fighter V’s season 2.

He looks awesome, and I love that he can change into what looks to be a long-haired Guy or Strider Hiryu, or maybe just a younger version of himself. And it appears he has some of Ibuki’s kicks as well. Either way, love his looks and gameplay. Definitely a new daddy husbando. ♥♥♥

Its a younger version of himself. Unless he is Strider himself too, he did start his own clan with a seperate fighting style from Guy.
He doesnt switch with V-trigger though

SaltyAdorableHyena-max-14mb.gif

GreedyAdolescentChinchilla-max-14mb.gif

Costumes:

15_zeku09.jpg

15_zeku10.jpg

Last edited:
Zeku is prob. the first non projectile character I am gonna main in a capcom or NRS fighting game
disco ninja looks dope with that style
good job capcom

My kind of character. ♥
It's why I was so disappointed with Menat. I like her deal with the orb, but she has only 2 moves. I like to have multiple tools so I can approach a fight in different ways, and not just do the same combo over and over again, because that's the only tool the character has. And Zeku is exact opposite of Menat in that regard, and I love it!

b7bf6c5bd8d8aa368a58020afa21c1da.jpg

Zeku, the Ever-Changing Ninja, infiltrates Street Fighter V on October 24!

“Zeku, the last character in Season 2, will officially leap into Street Fighter V on October 24! Learn more about the Ever-Changing after the jump.

First seen in Street Fighter Alpha 2, Zeku was Guy’s former teacher, who taught him to master Bushinryu, a style of ninjutsu. Eventually, Guy was able to obtain the title of 39th Master of Bushinryu. Zeku then disappeared and was never seen again…until now! Zeku has reappeared looking to start his own ninja group and find a new fighting style.

For players who want to learn the art of Zeku, it will require intense training to hone his multiple skill sets due to his ability to transform. His older self has slower moves and a special flip in the air, which can be followed up with different options to keep the opponent guessing. His younger self is quicker and has a short run, which can also open up opponents.

V-Skill: Fukuro (Older Self), Tenpo Kari (Younger Self)

Zeku performs a special technique that transforms him to his younger self, completely changing his move set. He can then use Tenpo Kari to transform back. Depending on the directional input you press after the V-Skill connects, Zeku will teleport either in front or behind the opponent.

V-Trigger: Bushinryu Shinge Kiko

Allows Zeku to perform a single special dash that can be followed up with a custom combo that deals additional hits. Both forms have the same V-Trigger.

Critical Art: Batsuzan Gaisei

Upon kicking the opponent in the air, Zeku follows up with a flurry of strikes while switching forms before stomping them into the ground. Zeku’s Critical Art is the same for both forms.

The Season 2 Character Pass is available for $29.99 / €29.99 / £24.99 and will grant pass holders with Akuma, Kolin, Ed, Abigail, Menat, and Zeku! The pass includes Premium Battle Costumes with colors 3-10 unlocked and default costume colors 3-10 for each character. Season 2 Character Pass holders will also receive an exclusive PS4 theme!”

- http://www.capcom-unity.com/strumsl...ja-infiltrates-street-fighter-v-on-october-24

Not officially confirmed yet, no. It states that Zeku is creating a new clan, however, what that clan is we don't know yet. Though it being the Striders is heavily hinted at.

Zeku's movelist is quite large; each form has enough moves for a seperate character.

I have to say Capcom made pretty interesting choices for Season 2, though the only I really use at moment is Kolin. I'm looking forward to giving Zeku a try.

I wanna try Zeku as well cause that theme is too fly. The second person to really interest me this season was Abigail

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Is that Zeku's actual theme? I hope so, but in the past reveal trailers, the music was far cry from what they had in game.

Abighail could have been a tad smaller since his hitbox and hurtbox seem to be smaller than his model would suggest. Honestly, not my first choice when it comes to characters from Final Fight, but he turned be surprisingly fun to play.

Last edited:
It's his theme and it's as good as it was in the trailer.

After seeing the inital trailer for Abigail I thought the same thing. He looks so dumb but he was birsting with personality so I decided why not and dished out some FM to get him

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Also Sakura was teased with the petals at the end, and by Ono on twitter.

Interestingly enough, Capcom France made a cryptic tweet about Sodom, so who knows.

I hate when they call them "nostalgia costumes", but then changes something about them, like Chun Li suddenly wearing gloves, not to mention Cammy's wasn't even close to be a "nostalgic" costume...