Official Street Fighter Thread

My thoughts exactly, Liang.
She looks rather cool, quick and flashy. Might give me a reason to go back and play SFV.

tumblr_ovcpoe1tnC1tknsllo1_1280.png

I’m a fan of her story costume, reminds me of both Viola from Soul Calibur V and Sadira from Killer Instinct.

Last edited:
Yo has that always been a thing? And it started at Juri? Jesus...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

40018c2ee268bef79039a7d3ca9293fc.jpg

9b95bc765d7b1ee124401b7375c8a27f.jpg

8pYdJXG.png

963a53bcca29d3554b91e44dc592b61d.jpg

454f79b1d0d1c2358d46a6c2ebdddf3e.jpg

9083f5a360260830889ecc40e4756b4b.jpg

Menat is an apprentice of a famous Fortune teller that lives in Italy. The techniques she was taught revolve around her crystal sphere, which she controls with her soul power. This power lets her extend the base of her attacks, giving her a fortunate advantage at longer ranges. She is also able to send it out at the opponent to disrupt attacks, where she can later call it back. While the crystal sphere is out, she can cancel any normal attack and her V-Skill into Soul Sphere: Ankh, calling the crystal ball back to her, greatly increasing her combo potential.

V-Skill : Soul Reflect - Kamal

Produce a shock wave attack from her soul power. While the crystal sphere is retracted, this lets her reflect the average projectile back at the opponent. If the crystal ball was sent out into battle prior to using her V-Skill, this will absorb the projectile to help build up her v-gauge. This can also be used to launch the opponent into the air to help extend combos.

V-Trigger: Wisdom of Thoth

Menat summons six spheres with her soul power andeach sphere is linked to her normal attacks. Pressing and releasing of a normal attack sends the sphere linked to that attack flying at the opponent.

Critical Art: The Nefertem

Menat sends her crystal sphere to bind her soul power with the opponent to deal devastating damage.

Mastering this fortune teller is dependent on knowing when to use her crystal sphere to keep her opponents at bay, and when to unleash it to create unpredictable mixups.

Guessing that everyone would have figured out that Rose is Menat's mentor, especially for the fact that the latter currently lives in Italy, and she's mastering her Soul power while using her crystal ball as a medium for manipulating her abilities. Somewhat unique.

SFV: Arcade Edition will be coming out January 16th. It'll be a free update for owners who already have SFV.

AE includes: new v-triggers, updated UI, all S1 & S2 characters, gallery, arcade mode and extra battle (that we know so far).

9166Jk7D3iL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

e5da20b8b212b1944151e1f98066a51b.png

UI00.jpg

UI01.jpg

Arcade Mode, you play through all games of SF. Each charaters gets a UDON style ending for each ladder.

8bdb45f5e8bb125f29d091e0b6403915.png

DLYT4T6UIAE6z7k.jpg

DLYT6TsUEAEc58X.jpg

DLYT8jnVAAIeB8V.jpg

some new triggers:

V202.jpg

468a4aa118519459e57e4d911ff36cd8.jpg

05_sf07.jpg

05_sf08.jpg

05_sf09.jpg

Extra Battle - You'll have time exclusive challenges to receive an exclusive premium outfit each month. Completing all four challenges each month and you get a special premium costume exclusive to this mode. You get to fight NPC's here. Golden soldiers gives you FM.

DLYUeauVwAAdlXi.jpg

challenge01.jpg

Gallery mode - you can get exclusive artwork here

gallery03.jpg

Apparently more modes and stuff is still coming eventually, which falls in line with what dataminers have been leaking.

Screen_Shot_2017-10-05_at_9.26.55_AM.png

Udon style endings, FVCK YEAH!!!!!

Finally SF gets the content that it needs to actually be classified as a game

Udon style endings, FVCK YEAH!!!!!

Finally SF gets the content that it needs to actually be classified as a game

And THIS is why the old way to game is the best way to game! The old way had the whole damn game available right out of the box.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

And THIS is why the old way to game is the best way to game! The old way had the whole damn game available right out of the box.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Amen to that. I tried to keep my mind open, thinking that they have something special planned with that early launch last year, but all we got was 2 years of bare bones. I do hope that Arcade Edition will breathe new life into SFV, but still it sucks, that nowadays we have to wait YEARS after launch to get a FULL game.