they did that already for Hyper Street Fighter II

Speaking of which. Check this out

Hugo
Y
Poison
Elena
Rolento

so the 5th character's name starts with the letter "Y"

One of the sickest things ever done in a fighting game.

God that's so hype
I think its lame and not something worth getting the game. Its not even a mode from the looks of it its just an option like select your color or taunt

That's exactly what it is and it was made to appeal to the competitive scene and not the people who want to play Tetris with Hadoukens

The matchups are insane though. As they showed, AE Yun maybe insanely powerful, but there are going to be more characters that counter him now. Every iteration loses and gains something. Then not to mention we have the new characters, along with everybody's Ultra version. Ultra Chun Li is sounding Uber right now.

That's exactly what it is and it was made to appeal to the competitive scene and not the people who want to play Tetris with Hadoukens

Yeah about the Sf competitive scene why is the guy who spams Hadoukens consider a top player again lol jkjk.... all jokes aside i know why it was put in the game. just what i was told it was an actual game mode which if it was that would of been lame. Im getting it select or not. I just need to find people who are willing to help me understand the game more. Im the only one i know who has AE so it gets boring playing the computer.

I'm not understanding the input for charge character's ultras. It's like back(charge), forward, back/forward, L+M+H. I don't get the back/forward part.

Yooo some new costumes came out today and a few of them are actually pretty sick. Oni, Bison, and Poison were my favorites.

http://shoryuken.com/2014/07/27/cap...a-street-fighter-ivs-summer-vacation-outfits/

Spoiler:

Oni's just looks badass, but I love the tats on Bison and Poison.

oni.jpg

vega.jpg

poison.jpg

Been playing Ultra Street Fighter extensively lately. I got the DLC outfit for Poison, the china dress, and she looks great, so i got back into the game. Struggling to reach 2000PP, but i'm trying.

Been playing Ultra Street Fighter extensively lately. I got the DLC outfit for Poison, the china dress, and she looks great, so i got back into the game. Struggling to reach 2000PP, but i'm trying.

I'm guessing you use Poison?

Just keep practicing, you'll get there. Hit me up if you're on the PS3. I don't have any friends who play ultra.

My skills are improving a little. Sakura is fun to use.

Great games [MENTION=16316]Known_Hero[/MENTION], that was fun. I liked your Sakura and i'm glad you picked her since i have little to no knwoledge of the Poison v Sakura match up.

I'm not understanding the input for charge character's ultras. It's like back(charge), forward, back/forward, L+M+H. I don't get the back/forward part.
Thats it mate. You can assign all 3 punches to one trigger is you use arcade controller setting. Charg<><> 3punches. They just involve two directional inputs as a rule, like Ryus is two hadouken motions then 3 punches. Theres stuff to check out like shortcuts etc that make inputs easier, allthough some frown upon shortcuts, becaue they are elitist twats.

Thats it mate. You can assign all 3 punches to one trigger is you use arcade controller setting. Charg<><> 3punches. They just involve two directional inputs as a rule, like Ryus is two hadouken motions then 3 punches. Theres stuff to check out like shortcuts etc that make inputs easier, allthough some frown upon shortcuts, becaue they are elitist twats.

You still have SF2?

Still got em all. Got your invite earlier mate

Yeah, people were declining matches on MK9 because of how stupid my name was. Finally got around to changing it lol.

Anyway, when you have some time, wanna have a bash on it? Been fiending for some matches but I haven't got anybody to play with, and arcade mode gets a little shite after a while. I also don't want to look like a plonker, playing some random person who's been playing at a high level since 1992.

Yeah, people were declining matches on MK9 because of how stupid my name was. Finally got around to changing it lol.

Anyway, when you have some time, wanna have a bash on it? Been fiending for some matches but I haven't got anybody to play with, and arcade mode gets a little shite after a while. I also don't want to look like a plonker, playing some random person who's been playing at a high level since 1992.
Yeah when PSN comes back up. The UKFGC Facebook page seems to be giving people alot of stick over PSN and Xboxlive ID's. Strange trend. Folk wonder why fighting games as a whole are a niche market with shit like that.

It wasn't bad to be fair. Sure I saw someone with I_3at_N0obs or worse