Official Street Fighter Thread

I hate when they call them "nostalgia costumes", but then changes something about them, like Chun Li suddenly wearing gloves, not to mention Cammy's wasn't even close to be a "nostalgic" costume...

Cammy's real Nostalgic costume would drive SJW's crazy. Well actually that would be onlu couple of people being pissed on internet with all CAPS ON, but it seems CAPCOM is scared of pissing them more, than annoying us.

Last edited:
Cammy's real Nostalgic costume would drive SJW's crazy.

Her nostalgic costume (aka her Alpha costume) covers more up than her MAIN outfit... what about it would drive SJW's crazy?

cammy-xmen-vs-streetfighter.jpg

They could even add the gun straps to be it more like her Cannon Spike version:

cammycs.jpg

So right now the only character in the game that doesn't have a costume that's not their default, story or battle costume is Abigail.

Her nostalgic costume (aka her Alpha costume) covers more up than her MAIN outfit... what about it would drive SJW's crazy?

cammy-xmen-vs-streetfighter.jpg

They could even add the gun straps to be it more like her Cannon Spike version:

cammycs.jpg

The legs. The legs, mate. Also her butt would be still visible. Nah, just joking at this point. I mean that Chun Li outfit in the pictures (the one which looks like roughed up version of her main outfit) is one of the most revealing clothings yet).

My guess, is that they might introduce her nostalgia costume a bit later.

I mentioned SJW's just because I couldn't believe when I heard that some people whined about such pointless things like R.Mika spanking her butt or camera angle for Cammy.

Good point. Since I came back to SFV I met like only 1 Chun Li in ranked. And that was after like 53 matches.

Maybe she's getting all those costumes to lure people into playing her... she IS the main female character of the franchise, after all, and Capcom is maybe a bit salty about people not wanting to play her. XD

Wouldn't be surprised. While she isn't on the cover of SF she is like a female scorpion of MK, then it comes to favoritism from CAPCOM. Or... OR. The guys at CAPCOM have big muscular leg fetish. That's why they enjoy playing dress up with her.

Chun aint Cammy or Ryu, she's a very technical character, more in line with Ibuki and Menat. Even in S1 when she was top tier she wasnt in the top10 most played characters.

The more I see these new costumes, the more I think that CAPCOM on purpose made some characters look bad, so they could charge people for retro/original costumes then.

To be honest, as one of the people who tends to criticize revealing sexy clothing due being non practical looking and breaking fighting immersion, I gotta say I kinda like this outfit. If it is done properly I have no problem with revealing clothing. Be it a man or woman. In this case this outfit is like a rough street version of her original outfit. Pretty nice.

Also love her hairstyle.

Capcom stream was soooo weak. If they were trying to sell something here, then they failed miserably. Just showing campaigns ain't really helping the case.

Capcom stream was soooo weak. If they were trying to sell something here, then they failed miserably. Just showing campaigns ain't really helping the case.
Not mention that they put it in the hands of complete scrubs. I swear some fighting games don't know how to advertise for shit

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk