Doubality/can you find

Camu-san

first off
Doubality1.png

I know kahns shadow!Look closly at the bridge it's a bridge bare with me.Also can you find the little secret I've added to the picture.It's still a fake so don't forget to comment.

Yea dude i love the Fake. What i think is happening is that Jax has through Jade into shoa kahn and she has went through his stomach 9/10

Just critiquing this really quick.

The biggest problem I have is your shadows. They're covering up too much and wouldn't extend onto the side of the bridge like that. In fact, you can see that the bridge and characters both have light coming from the front but your shadows are projected into the light source.

There isn't much to say about the editing done. There isn't much done is why. Kahn's head does look good like that but his mask looks like it is missing the front piece (the part that looks like a skull).

The blood effects are flat in appearance. Add more depth and color to your edited blood.

Jade looks silly like that. It pulls away from the image. Also, the height you have Kahn, he would undoubtedly have to be jumping to get hit in the stomach. A better idea might have been to have him throwing an inanimate object that was knocking Kahn's helmet off (his hammer a la MKSM?).

Decent execution on a mediocre (imo) idea. Nothing spectacular about it so overall it's just average.

Lost ya got what was happining right but, thats not the secret and I glad you liked it oh and kano I no wha'ca mean bout the front part I said to myself I should edit the front of the helm. but, I was so saticefied that I didn't remember to do that.

Okay since no one's even looking The Secret is all the statues are smiling exept the kahns covering.And that's his helmet and it's not in his hand.

Good job. i noticed that the spikes on the bridge are bent... the point of the spike is pointing towards shao khan. 9/10