Show Off your ride…….

aaron17

Hey you all!!!!!!
Post your hot ride that you or your family owned and describe it a little.
Thanks!!!!!

My family has this car.
It’s a “New” super red Japanese ‘03 Toyota Corolla Sedan with Aero Style Package (Body Kit).
Japan (Right Hand Drive Only)

Bye the way have you ever seen this ride in the U.S. before. I know there are Corollas there but the body is significantly different!!!

e75e4486c587f71f212907dc4703cf8b.jpg

Is that the Cloned I see.

My ride has two long legs and a cute face and is of the female of the human species. Does that count? It's still my ride. Lol

Last edited:
The Phenomenal One said:
lmao aww shame that....cool ride anyways :lol:

We own a black 2L 2005 skoda octavia and a white 1.2L 2001 renault clio

Lol, I own a Black Skoda Fabia Hatchback! I love this car! I'll go to the car wash and then post pics!

My rover 75 Connie 2.0 CDTI M47R diesel, Quite a bit of work done,

this is what it looked like when I first got it.

What the car looks like now after a few jobs done, Its now a tone two tone, gun silver and copper leaf red.

List of the jobs done so far.

Upgraded intercooler.
Scorpion Backbox with De-cat.
EGR valve bypass.
ECU Remapped to one 160 BHP.
Engine cover sprayed as same colour as the car.
Red smaco hose, EGR to intercooler.
18 inch alloys, not fitted yet till I have a enough cash to buy tyres all round
Front bumper, rear bumper, tail gate and bonnet replaced from ZT stright sawp, There both pretty much the same cars just the Rover 75 is more on luxry while the MG ZT is a sporty version of that same vehicle.
Roof sprayed and side skirts in gun silver to match the trim I've put on.

That's for now just a few things to go before its finished.

Interior will remain the same.

On the subject I know most of you don't know me at all, but i was hoping you can point in the right direaction you see i want to trya nd get a custom art work on the bonnet of my car, trying to go for a Scorpion and Subzero rivalry theme going on, This is what I'm really after.

Sent this to a graphics company based in Italy but so far becuase the quality is poor they can't do it, I've trying like mad trying to find the best one possilbe, unless you can help me out please.

Many thanks
David

Last edited: