Kombat pavilion Funny Videos

I watched some of those. They are quite funny. Of the ones I did see, I liked the plastic figurine kombat videos. Nice find, Big Turk. I'm all for a bit [alot] of stupidity with a touch of MK.

Last time I'm going to say this Big Turk, read The Forum Rules

DeathcoreRyknow and myself have corrected you on multiple occassions already. It's time for you to start listening.

I'm not trying to dog you out, but it appears you aren't paying much attention to us and your posting days here will be much more pleasant if you follow the simple rules that are set out for everyone to follow. Such as the one below.

No spamming.
  • Any kind of advertising about other websites or message board is not allowed. If you wish to advertise any other site, the only tolerated place for doing so is your signature, which you can edit within your profile.
  • Any flooding with useless content is strongly forbidden.
  • Posting pointless threads and polls is also counted as spamming and will be taken seriously Spamming is defined as the following: topics made with the intent of flooding a forum and causing legitimate posts to be deleted and advertising in any forum.
Your posts that thank someone for posting in your thread are the essence of spam.
DeathcoreRyknow said:
Replies like this aren't necessary as they add nothing to the discussio. That's fine if you want to say you agree with someone, but at least elaborate on your thoughts and give your post a bit of value.

Edited by DeathcoreRyknow