Saph's army of art

Sapphire

Sprites.png

Some sprites I made a while ago, from left to right: Medall, Kuro Seijin, and Kaitetsu
Medall and Kaitetsu are my own characters, and Seijin is a sprite my friend wanted me to make for him. The good thing is, I got to make the design myself, and as you can see, I used Raiden for the face.
Inferno.png

A quick sprite I made to pass the time, I may go back and edit him later, but we shall see.
Phantom.png

A new look at Phantom (or Shade, as I'm beginning to call him)
Disappear.gif

A disappearing gif I made
ProtoManX.png

A ProtoMan of Tomorrow sprite I made. For those of you who visit Newgrounds, keep your eye out for One Last Breath, you'll see something interesting.
559ed475.png

A drawing of Kaitetsu, no the flaps on his side are not influenced by Sapphire's design, they come from Aoshi Shinomori, from Rurouni Kenshin. In some of my later drawings, you'll see them come to look more like those.
Goku.png

A Goku sprite I made while I was bored, I still can't shake the feeling that he's a little too beefy, but oh well, I'm done with it.
Megs2.png

Megs of the Future, a character for my comic http://www.freewebs.com/megsandnegs
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b115/Chrono_The_Shinobi/WandererShinomori.jpg
A "complete" drawing, background and all. The thing that Kaitetsu is looking at, that's the sun's reflection. Yeah, I originally wanted him to be standing on the bridge facing another enemy, but I just got stuck with that, and I like it a lot.
KaitetsuCloak.jpg

Finally, my first drawing where I actually colored it on the computer. Aside from some rough edges, I think it turned out quite nicely.
Well, rate 'em, rant 'em, whatever, enjoy.

well i like those samurai sprites a WHOLE lot. as for the drawings, the feet could use alittle bit of work. otherwise good stuff!

People have told me that before, but nobody elaborates.

Offtopic, Kold, I believe you said that you were not going to be posting as much in the Departing Members thread, but I've seen you around just as much as before, did I miss something or did you just say that to mimic your hero (me)? :D

I like the first pic the most. Very well done. The drawing and the Goku ones could use a little improvement. I can't tell what really, maybe facial or position that catches my eye.

All good, 8/10.

I think why you think goku's beefy is because his wittle head is surrounded by those collossol shoulders and your first drawing.One leg is straight the other is bent at five O clock if you imagine his thigh at 12 but, there both touching the same leveled out ground.
Woh!!!And it seems like both drawings seem to tilt to the right a bit.

i really like all the sprites and the drawing is pretty good but like kold as ice said.. the feet need some work. I also think that the Goku sprite edit is pretty cool and the first three sprites are really good and there some of my favorites.