homestarrunner debate

satinsoven

the homestarrunner franchise always USED to be humorous and original. it was a flash website with toons and stuff made by the brothers chaps. but nowadays, they use steriotypes and random stuff strung together with dumb jokes in an unappealing and un-understandable way. they used to have real great stuff, but these days they get worse and worse. who here agrees wimme?

the only thing worth mentioning to come out of homestarrunner was TROGDOR!!! and maybe Senior Cardcage... I like how he thinks...

I always liked Homestar runner (spefically Strongbad Emails). My favorite email reply was the "kids books" episode. I havn't seen any of them lately but since SBemails is several hundred episodes running I'd say it's got to be funny enough.

I've nev(E)r liked Homestarrunner, anyway. I just never found the videos all that funny. I prefered Bonus Stage, because at least that admitted to being utterly nonsensical and stupid - and because of that, was hilarious.

Last edited:
yeah sbemails were once great and they always inspired new stuff like trogdor and so on, but thses days they're boring and crappy. the only thing i really like is ten girls squad. they're always laughable and just funny.

best SBemail was the Trogdor one and possibly Strongbadia and the Rock Opera by far. I only came to the website for the emails. then again, i loved the Cheat toon where it's like G.I. Joe. I wrote 3 emails but never got a response. meh, who cares. im too tired.