Birthday Thread

Patrick McCarron

TRMK Admin, Co-founder
Staff member
Happy Birthday Vixen!

I would like everyone to wish TRMK's own Vixen a Happy Birthday today, January 31st! Either send her a PM or reply to this post to send your birthday wishes!

Yo Vixen!

I hope you have a very Happy Birthday! I'm glad to have you on our team, you're a great asset to us at TRMK! Not to mention that you are a great friend!

Hope your day is the happy faced kind! :D

Patrick

cake_animated.gif

Happy Birthday man!! :lol: :wink: :wink: :wink:
Have a nice day,

Special Forces

Happy birthday, just remember to skip the cake and go straight to the keg! It's more fun that way :lol:

SolidSkorpion said:
from now on I expect you to sticky a message for everyone's birthday.. :?

Well she is a moderator, and a good friend of mine... as well as pretty well known here on the boards. So I wanted to do something nice for her on her birthday, to get people to wish her well.

But if everyone had public knowledge of other's birthdays I'd expect to see similar posts and I'm sure a mod would sticky it too! :D

K1LLKANO said:
Happy birthday, just remember to skip the cake and go straight to the keg! It's more fun that way :lol:

Plus you don't have all that nasty half-digested frosting to clean up after you vomit. :)

Patrick McCarron said:
Well she is a moderator, and a good friend of mine... as well as pretty well known here on the boards. So I wanted to do something nice for her on her birthday, to get people to wish her well.

Didn't you already do something nice for her when you gave her 50 gazillion TRMKarma points? :p

TetterkeT said:
Patrick McCarron said:

Didn't you already do something nice for her when you gave her 50 gazillion TRMKarma points? :p

Hah that and a few other things... but the points thing was something from last night. An inside joke from the chatroom. I forgot about it all together until you said something actually.

The 7th Number said:
happy birthday baby! give you your email and i will send you a naughty pic for your eyes only!!! how old are you anyway?
Roflmao.

And late Happy Birthday, Vixen.