Forum Arcade Games....

Patrick McCarron

TRMK Admin, Co-founder
Staff member
Just wanted to tease everyone, we're currently testing the new forum arcade game system... it should be up later this weekend for everyone to play.

Excellent, maybe we can use some of the games in the arcade for Lost_Victories tournament?

Just please include Space Invaders if ya can, dude?

ChiefThunder said:
Excellent, maybe we can use some of the games in the arcade for Lost_Victories tournament?

Yeah actually I was thinking we should use this system.

Just please include Space Invaders if ya can, dude?

So far we only have the following:

Tetris
Space Invaders
Asteroids
Snake
Chopper Challenge

The website where I can get more games to add is currently down, so we're SOL on new games for a while.

I actually feel it works quite well, so I enabled it for everyone. But for now you must use the "Default BETA" theme. That'll show the arcade link and have the profile/postbit items that shows the arcade scores.

This sucks.

I crushed DCR's highscore on Space Invaders and it didn't add my score.

No big deal, but here's a screenshot, lol.

Last edited:
ChiefThunder said:
This sucks.

Sure you did, Chief. Sure you did. ;)

Maybe only members of the staff can place right now.

Patrick McCarron said:
I actually feel it works quite well, so I enabled it for everyone. But for now you must use the "Default BETA" theme. That'll show the arcade link and have the profile/postbit items that shows the arcade scores.

... It's supposed to be everyone currently. Yay me for holding the record in every game except snake! :rock:

ChiefThunder said:
This sucks.

No big deal, but here's a screenshot, lol.

It sounds like a glitch. Let me know if you still encounter problems.

Patrick McCarron said:
It sounds like a glitch. Let me know if you still encounter problems.

It's working now, the thing is when I change to the "Default Beta Skin" so I can play in the Arcade, I get logged out. That must have been the problem for me. Just when I was ending my game, it logs me out, so no score for me. I usually always use the "TRMK Klassic Skin" but I know that the Arcade isn't available with that yet.

Ya, I am stuck with the Klassic skin for now. I'll play arcade when it's ready.

I wonder if we can get whack a mole style game on there....

A quick way around this problem is to bookmark the arcade.

Then you will be taken there by clicking the bookmark and you will keep your current skin for the link as well.

Have fun gaming :rock:

Oh man, Pat, how long did you play for that Tetris highscore? I worked hard enough on Space Invaders to even attempt to play that long... Tis sleep time for meh.

I was playing the chopper thing and i submitted a score, then I went to play again and when I wanted to submit my higher score it said I didn't have access or something. Just wondering what's up.

I think it's been fixed, time to beat high scores.

Edit: Thanks for adding Yetisports!!! Now all we need is bloody penguin lol.

Last edited:
yayyyyy arcade games rule!!!! and soon i will rule at them :lol::lol:;)

Edit : Holy shit KK, howd u manage 2 get so dam good at those games??

Last edited:
Kryptonite said:
Wow, looks like I've flooded the scoreboard in Snake (except 1st place for now :'( but that's coming ;))

Whos in 1st in that again??? oh yeah, me:lol:, and it will never come...i will always rule!!!;)