two ideas i had

satinsoven

i came up with two ideas recently, just wanted to know if you guys liked them, because if it's not artwork or bios, im pretty good writer when it comes to stories(i'll try my best not to make typos, though no caps; it's a habit i inherited over at davesmk.)
1.a storyline where mortal kombatants are battling wwe superstars.detailed fight scenes.
2.sometimes i record friday night smackdown.detailed matches through the eyes of the face.for example:
i lay on my stomach, desperately trying to roll off the mat. then kurt's body came crashing onto my back as he leaped off the top turnbuckle.
"Oh my god! did you hear the impact of angle's body on rey?"
"well, this is kurt's style, and the world havyweight championship is on the line. this man will do whatever it takes, whether it's jumping off top ropes to-"

what do you guys think?

wrestling is a bad idea in general.

example: "as I lay there with my legs wrapped around angle's neck, I could feel his breath on my speedo. Life was never the same after that day"

Gororules said:
wrestling is a bad idea in general.

example: "as I lay there with my legs wrapped around angle's neck, I could feel his breath on my speedo. Life was never the same after that day"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!

sorry 'bout that, folks. To tell the truth, I dislike wrestling as a whole. Mortal Kombat would rip Kurt Angle and The Rock and whoever's butts and send them to Vince McMahon's house, only to be swallowed whole by the mighty Chuck Norris!

..........in other words, no thanks.

It wouldn't work, not really, and yeah, Goro's right - the premise itself doesn't sound too enticing. It's just too out there. If you do go ahead with this, just please, please don't do it in first-person.