- No profanity. The profanity filter is enabled on this board. Please do not attempt to cheat the profanity filter by altering the word, either by misspelling, replacement of letters with other characters, or the use of spaces. Any member who attempts to get around the filter will have their posts edited, and he/she will be warned.
- Do not insult or flame other forum members. The staff recognizes that not all relationships are perfect, and that disagreements will occasionally arise. We ask that any members involved in a disagreement, please maintain a level of maturity. This means no name-calling or personal insults. Members who behave in a bad manner will be warned, followed by a temporary ban. Also, if the disagreement has nothing to do with this board and/or its staff or members, please keep it off this board, to be resolved in private, or on the board in which it originated. Members who violate this rule will be warned, followed by a temporary ban.
- No pornography or links to pornography. Pornographic images or links to any kind of pornographic material is forbidden. Any forum member violating this rule will be warned and possibly banned from the forums.
- No advertising. This includes posting links to other websites or posting topics advertising other services. Links to other websites may be included in your signatures only.
- Post in the right forums.
- If your topic is about something that we have a forum for, post it there.
- Don't post something off-topic just because you think you'll get "better responses" in a particular forum.
- Do not double or triple post. There is an edit button in the top right hand corner of your post. Please use it if you'd like to say something more.
- No spamming.
- Any kind of advertising about other websites or message board is not allowed. If you wish to advertise any other site, the only tolerated place for doing so is your signature, which you can edit within your profile.
- Any flooding with useless content is strongly forbidden.
- Posting pointless threads and polls is also counted as spamming and will be taken seriously Spamming is defined as the following: topics made with the intent of flooding a forum and causing legitimate posts to be deleted and advertising in any forum. Also, DO NOT RESPOND WITH PICTURE RESPONSES. This is considered useless content and you WILL be punished for it. If you have nothing constructive to add to the conversation at hand, simply do not respond.
- No piracy. Trading or posting links about the downloading of copyrighted material will not be tolerated.
- Search for threads before posting a new topic.
- If a moderator has edited/locked/deleted a thread, DO NOT create an identical thread in its place.
- Stay on topic. Do not digress from the original topic of a thread. If you want to discuss something other than the topic, a new thread may be created.
- Do not post false or misleading information.
- Do not bump old and pointless threads. If you bump an old thread, make sure you are contributing something WORTHY that will create further discussion.
- Deletion of Posts.
Realm Media admins and moderators have the ability to edit and/or remove objectionable messages. Realm Media reserves the right to edit or delete any message for any reason, at our sole discretion. We will occasionally warn the user before this takes place, but we are under no obligation to do so. Reposting the same material or offensive post after it was removed or locked is grounds for an immediate ban. Public complaining about the removal or closure of any message or thread is grounds for expulsion.
- Multiple Accounts
Each user is only allowed one individual account per person. Creation of second or third accounts will result in the additional accounts being banned and the old account getting a temporary ban, with a term based upon the severity of the offense. After multiple violations, the ban will become final.
- Signature Rules
You can only have two images in your signature, the largest of which can only by 500x250. There is also a set number of maximum characters as well as other misc rules for signatures that is set by the Forum software and must be obeyed. Failure to follow signature rules will have your signature privileges revoked.
- The forum staff reserves the right to change/add to these rules at any time. Thank you for reading and abiding by the above rules.