Ghost Rider

ChiefThunder

Awhile back, KAI, Kosta or Kona [sry i cant remember who] I think made a thread about the upcomming movie "Ghost Rider" at the time I knew nothing about it, nor had I even seen the trailer. But having just viewed the movie trailer 3 times, I think it will be a decent flick. I took 4 screens off my Quicktime. I love the shot of the Ghost Rider and The Ghost Horseman!

SICK!

Clip.jpg

Clip_2.jpg

Clip_3.jpg

Clip_4.jpg

This is going to be one of the worst movies of all times and definatley Marvel's worst film, which is sad considering it has both Elektra and Daredevil under it's newly found long list of movies.

I have this saying when I watch movies that I suspect won't really deliver the goods "I'll Watch It At least once" If for nothing else but for the special effects and the fact that it gets me out of the house for a couple of hours. Daredevel was ok, Elektra was ok [by ok I mean at least watchable] Ghost rider I think I will enjoy, and at the very least I will get it on DVD.

I agree that marvel have some bothcy movies out, but shit happens, man. I only hop they dont fuckup the AVP sequel. I made a sepearte thread on that subject if you're interesed in reading it. Some brothers have now been confirmed for directing AVP2 [potential disaster again]

El Chupacabra said:
This is going to be one of the worst movies of all times and definatley Marvel's worst film, which is sad considering it has both Elektra and Daredevil under it's newly found long list of movies.

Elektra wasn't so bad but as for the worst film nothing could come close to "Nick Fury - Agent of Shield" but Ghost rider has no current comic, the fanbase drying up a long time ago so this is probably just a cash in for marvel. Anyway it does long bad, the cgi is ok but we've seen good cgi so many times before, the only good marvel movies have been X-Men 1 and 2, both spiderman's, elektra and the punisher and even then they were nothing special and barely lived up to their potential. what are we gonna see next a silver surfer movie.

I remember reading at movieweb.com, that Silver Surfer is going to be in the next Fantastic Four movie. I never saw the first one because I heard it was corny and dumb.
Want to see a great comic book movie (one of the best) ? Drop everything and see X-MEN : The Last Stand. It has the Ghost Rider trailer in the coming attractions, along with Super-Man Returns and a few others.

.. And Ghost Rider looks awesome! Its directed by the same man that brought out Daredevil. Hopefully it'll be way.. better than that crap.

Regurk said:
I remember reading at movieweb.com, that Silver Surfer is going to be in the next Fantastic Four movie. I never saw the first one because I heard it was corny and dumb.

Yeah, Silver Surfer is going to be in FF2. But as a rule concering the original FF, I never take any ones word for it really. I just watch a movie for myself and decide if I like it or not. Afterall, one mans crap is another mans gold lol

Marvel should just do a Thanos movie and have him own the entire Marvel franchise, as he would.

Maybe team him up with Galactus for most of the movie and then have Thanos just turn on that guy and erase him from existence with the Infinity Gauntlet.

Unlike both Spider-Mans, The Punisher, Hulk, DD, Elektra, FF, the new and the upcoming Ghost Rider film I would at least GO to the movies to see a Thanos film.

...then again I did see Hulk in the theater. I just forgot about it since I fell asleep during the first hour and didn't wake up until the credits were rolling. And I got plenty of sleep the night before...

El Chupacabra said:
...then again I did see Hulk in the theater. I just forgot about it since I fell asleep during the first hour and didn't wake up until the credits were rolling. And I got plenty of sleep the night before...

Lmao, damn that is being bored.

Thanos would kick serious ass. I actually love using him in Marvel Super Heroes the game. He is one behemoth of destruction, and on the big screen he would be totally awesome! Have you heard that the 2nd Hulk movie may not be a sequel or prequel? Rumours have it that it will be a redux of the first Hulk movie