Lui Kang Dead or Alive ?

i was just finkin to myself that at the end of mk deception Lui Kang fought with his soul and they formed together and he was alive again but in the mk armageddon picture Lui Kang is dead so what will he be in the game dead or alive ?

in the big armageddon picture, hes dead soo maybe dead. i would think theyd bring the alive version back though

Shang Tsung did. Remember? i wish they kept Deception's original chess look with the fog and Quan Chi and character pieces...

Prince of The Shokan said:
Lui Kang is dead so what will he be in the game dead or alive ?

I don't think he will be in the game "Dead or Alive" dude :lol:

I think that both his normal and dead state would be kool. Myabe have one or the other as an alt?

I'm thinking that a lot of the old characters that you are seeing are just graphic placeholders.. at least I hope they don't use the same exact designs from the previous games.

You know the wallpaper that was released? Anyway it had the pics of the people from Deception and DA with the exact graphics from those games. Surely they will have new character models and textures.

Oh! They will definitely revamped the characters up from Deadly Alliance and Deception and make them look better. The costume are all set. It's the texture graphics and modeling that will be better in Armageddon.

ChiefThunder said:
Prince of The Shokan said:
Lui Kang is dead so what will he be in the game dead or alive ?

I don't think he will be in the game "Dead or Alive" dude :lol:

I think that both his normal and dead state would be kool. Myabe have one or the other as an alt?

yea, they are doing that already in Deception. I like the dead one better... those hooks are cool. I think it really helps them to bring back an old character and make him a little more interesting.