krypt

jeary

is it official that the krypt is going to be in the game? i read somewhere that it wasnt going to be, and if it is it it just going to be whatever 26 *26 is in letters aa,bb, etc you know what i mean. theres only one type of coin so what would the point be, gonig through konquest it looked as if you just pick up the items rather than unlocking them through the krypt, ie kahns helmet

And to add to this, the Vault/Krypt in MKA will be smaller than in previous games. Let's hope that all the unnecessary crap that was so abundant in both the MKDA and MKD krypts will be absent this time around.

ChiefThunder said:
And to add to this, the Vault/Krypt in MKA will be smaller than in previous games. Let's hope that all the unnecessary crap that was so abundant in both the MKDA and MKD krypts will be absent this time around.

yeah we dont need family photos of boon and his midway crew.

ya agreed, they have so much pointless crap in the krypt. i know they wont but i hope rather in the fe coffin for example, rather than boon and his crew we unlock a scorpion mk2 fatality video. Id rather see 400 videos and take up a huge amount on my memory card than alot of mortal kombat picture crap that none of us care about

Yeah man all those koncept art, pics of the staff, etc were crap. Its not something I want to do all this hard stuff in the game just to unlock. There needs to be better unlockable stuff in the game.

I liked the concept art and videos (especially Cooking with Scorpion) that are in the Krypt but the Production Pics need to go. I liked seeing what some of hte characters might have looked like in an alternate reality. But yea, we need some cool videos of previous MKs. Like all the MK:Gold fatalities since that was for Dreamcast. (something I never had)

I used to Have MK GOLD for my dreamcast. I really enjoyed it. Too bad the 3D fighting has IMPROVED GREATLY!!!!

I liked the concept art and production videos. It gave a sort of behind the scenes feel. But yeah, we all agree that those production pictures need to go. Although in one of the Deception staff pics in the background is Mortal Kombat: Deception with Big Head Mode. I haven't found that yet, anyone else?

Maybe the production pictures are suppose to be crap, but hides information we don't know. Like the Big Head Deception.

ya thats probably just the puzzle kombat idea, i doubt theyd do big head mode for normal kombat