Name That Character!!

Ghost

This game is about guessing the character someone posts.When you get it right it's your turn to post a character.

I'll go first.

I first appeared in Donkey Kong.I have a taller,but younger brother.I am one of the biggest video game characters of all-time.Who am I?

Mario.

I'm an annelid who lives in a spacesuit and has an immense passion for cows. I was part of one of the most unique platforming series from the mid-90s. Who am I?

In my game I was sucked into my own creation. Created in 1995 on The Sega Genesis. The game contains three episodes, each with two pages (levels).

Pagemaster, was it? augh, I remember the game barely. either way

I'm a short, cocky SOB who was in many sidescrolling games.

Is it daxter?

I am in a game for the NES .My cheatcode is UP,UP,DOWN,DOWN,LEFT,RIGHT,LEFT,RIGHT,B,A,START.Who am I?

Princess Dis said:

Sketch Turner from Comix Zone. Love that game.

Pick 'N Flick. Who am I?

scorpion_jdr_93 said:
i cant answer the one above me :(

then why did you make a post?

Prophet said:
Princess Dis said:

Sketch Turner from Comix Zone. Love that game.

Pick 'N Flick. Who am I?

Boogerman!

lets see.....

i wear green, and am the star of the game, yet in my first adventure i wasnt even in the title of the game.

correct sir..... 8) The legend of Zelda, yet Link is the star of the game, and every game. There are other games too where link isnt in the title.

Legend_of_Zelda_NES_ScreenShot1.jpg

dante from devil may cry. 8)

im a russian fighter who was born in 1956, i have a unique haircut, and i love to go Cossack Dancing

Goraka said:
Zangief, brother

I want to be a mighty Pirate!
You gotta be more specific than that.

Here's one:I am in the wrestling games.I retired and started doing movies.I am a legend!Who am I?

Masta-Dante said:
I was part of the S.T.A.R.S team, i led them to there certain deaths, who am i?

Albert Whesker?

I am a female explorer of extraordinary talent and jaw dropping beauty. My name has almost become legend in the video game industry. For I have been the heartthrob of many a young and upcoming treasure hunter ever since my first appearance on the Playstation. The daughter of wealthy parents, I own a massive estate and mansion where I store all of my rare and priceless antiquities.

Who am I? :lol:

Why should I be more specific? It was Guybrush Threepwood from monkey island, and that's like his main catchphrase throughout the game. I just didn't hand you the answer on a plate.

And I believe you are talking about Lara Crotch chief.

OK, I'll try one a bit easier. I am Darth Maul. Who am I?