60 fighters? are 2 hidden?

The 7th Number

okay there are 60 fighters.

57 are in this giant wallpaper.

But there are 60 slots in the game.
57 are in the poster, motaro isnt, so that gets us to 58, but then smoke and noob are 1 fighter, that brings us back to 57.
then there is the created fighter, that gets us to 58.
2 slots, with no one left out?

notice in this photo these two heads are the SAME! (its unedited, all i did was highlight these)
maybe this is because its a demo, or maybe these are two hidden characters we dont know are in the game.

i mean who else could be in the game that hasnt been confirmed, or shown in that poster?

- meat
- cameleon

but i dont see how they can be their own character when they are both just invisable or bloody skin of the fighter you pick. unless they made them their own characters this time?

Are you sure about Noob/Smoke being one character slot?

So we have, Motaro, Taven, Daegon [could be] I rather see C/Khameleon any day over Meat [damn meat]

ChiefThunder said:
Are you sure about Noob/Smoke being one character slot?

So we have, Motaro, Taven, Daegon [could be] I rather see C/Khameleon any day over Meat [damn meat]

hmm i totally forgot about taven and daegon....those two are probably the last two.
Im not sure noob-smoke is together, they sure look exactly like they would be the same as i pointed out in this picture.

and im guessing the ? boxes are random, or are they hidden fighters?

I think one of them is Meat. In the new E3 interview, when Boon is pressed for answers on new characters that he might want to annouce during the interview, he says that we might be seeing some more of Meat.

Who knows..We will see in october.

BTW the one you think is ermac, I think that's reptile. If you see Reptile's MK:SM render his left shoulder is lower than his right just like that sillhouette.

well we have the 57 from the wallpaper, which is 57 individually, BUT noob and smoke is one character(its been confirmed at e3)[/quote]Noob and Smoke seemed to appear as one character in the Demo.
which is 56, but plus taveon and daegon, is 58, plus motaro, is 59.that neat character from mk4 could be in, making 60...

satinsoven said:
well we have the 57 from the wallpaper, which is 57 individually, BUT noob and smoke is one character(its been confirmed at e3)
Noob and Smoke seemed to appear as one character in the Demo.
which is 56, but plus taveon and daegon, is 58, plus motaro, is 59.that neat character from mk4 could be in, making 60...
[/quote]

you forgot the created fighter, which makes it 60.

In August they will reveal more. The assistant director or w/e of the game said they will reveal the new game mode and maybe more info on the characters. I hope it isn't Meat.

Kona said:
I hope it isn't Meat.

Amen to that, dude. Seriously, who gives a shit about Meat?

I rather see a Double Hotdog with 3 fighting styles :lol:

Style 1: American Mild Mustard stance

Style 2: Douchebag Donger style

Style 3: Extra Melted Cheese stance

i doubt its meat...why are we even discussing this....we figured out all 60 fighters. if meat is in the game he will be extra like he was in MK4, same with C/Khameleon.

ChiefThunder said:
Kona said:
I hope it isn't Meat.

Amen to that, dude. Seriously, who gives a shit about Meat?

I rather see a Double Hotdog with 3 fighting styles :lol:

Style 1: American Mild Mustard stance

Style 2: Douchebag Donger style

Style 3: Extra Melted Cheese stance

Dude, already done

mka17je.png

Referring to MEAT.

I´ve seen that interview from gamespot.com.

Ed Boon says that MEAT will be a "SUPERSECRET" caracter so to me that sounds like a caracter that won´t be on the "caracter select screen" ala Blaze and Mokap in MKDA.

We might just get a "SUPER UNLOCKABLE" caracter that everyone was talking about when MKD came out.

"no one ever really dies in mortal kombat"