Staying in a ball full of water in a week

Excerpt taken from here ---> Drowned Alive Begins

My guess is that David is already capable of holding his breath for more then 9 minutes. Don't get me wrong, it is an amazing feat, and will be a world record.

He's been training for over a year. I don't think he would attempt a stunt without the confidence that he could accomplish the goal. Especially when life is on the line.

I think its more amazing that a person will have lived, breathed and slept submerged in a tank for 7 days.

Remember, as a magician/illusionist, his job is to make the impossible seemingly possible. Like I said, my guess is that he is already capable of holding his breath for more then the 8:58 it will take to break the record. He has likely accomplished this during training. Next Monday, it'll just be for the record with an actual audience in attendance.

David Blaine is NOT a magician. He was at one time, but then he stopped, and started doing these stupid stunts of his. I personally hope he dies, hope he drowns and is burried in a pile of ****. The freaking idiot...

Prince Troll said:
I personally hope he dies, hope he drowns and is burried in a pile of ****. The freaking idiot...

While I would never wish death upon anyone, I would however agree that tempting ones own fate is pretty damn stupid. Like Al Pacino once said in the movie Heat; * You can get killed just walking your Doggy *

If it's that simple to die, then why does this moron do dumbass things? Is it the money? The publicity? I know, it's because he's got a deathwish of sorts maybe.

Meh.

When he tried that living in a glass box in London, our peeps threw bacon, eggs and other things at him. Its unusaul for Brittish people to do this sort of thing but it appears he didn't impress most of my fellow country peeps. A lot of people didn't really think he was in that box, because he is an illisionist or was presented as one.

Remember what happened to Houdini (spelling?), he drowned while doing a escape act because they used the wrong locks (or something like that) and he couldn't get out. I say this guy risks a preformance like that happening, but if he wants to do stupid things and throw his life away let him...

He is one crazy mother f**ker! I bet every time, he does something that is way out of hand, he writes a will or a grieve before attempting it. :? :shock: I hope he survives it.

Angel said:
When he tried that living in a glass box in London, our peeps threw bacon, eggs and other things at him.

All I can is, what a waste of good food. I love Bacon 2 Eggs. I'll pass on the other things though :lol:

The Immortal King said:
also someone threw a waterbaloon filled with purple paint at the glass box, and it splattered over the side. it was great! :lol:

Once again, a waste of a good Melon :?

I like him. I have a feeling he becomes so powerfull that he figues out how to travel back in time and he IS actually jesus just doing tricks. It's possible.

Gororules said:
I like him. I have a feeling he becomes so powerfull that he figues out how to travel back in time and he IS actually jesus just doing tricks. It's possible.

You really need to get off that green stuff, man.

Remember what I told you at Odyssey, about the padded cell?

Hmm. . .

Vigilante_FireDragon said:
Did anyone heard the news about magician David Blaine staying in a ball full of water for a week without eating or sleeping?

Yes I did..... F**K HIM! I got better things to do and talk about then david blaine living in his own urine, like ...... ANYTHING ELSE! LMAO

Ethix said:
Wow, you guys...well, suck. I admit, I don't like the guy, but hey, let him do what he wants. I'm with Goro, once he finishes his trials as a mortal and reveals his true nature as Jesus reincarnated, you'll all be !@#$! While me? I'll be floating in a glass bubble, frozen in ice, over some stupid bridge in England becoming some kind of holy superman and being surrounded by 40 (female) virgins!

I've got no real problem with the Weirdo either. Except that that fucking stunt in London cost the Police £64,000 in tax payer money to protect the Wanker.

Ethix said:
Darth Sadistic said:
Ethix said:
Wow, you guys...well, suck. I admit, I don't like the guy, but hey, let him do what he wants. I'm with Goro, once he finishes his trials as a mortal and reveals his true nature as Jesus reincarnated, you'll all be !@#$! While me? I'll be floating in a glass bubble, frozen in ice, over some stupid bridge in England becoming some kind of holy superman and being surrounded by 40 (female) virgins!

I've got no real problem with the Weirdo either. Except that that !@#$ stunt in London cost the Police £64,000 in tax payer money to protect the Wanker.
It's the least you people could do.
What, spending a stupid amount of money to protect some American idiot?

He should have stayed in his own country and wasted their resources.

Why should we spend money on the glorified bum, when his fellow Yanks are more than happy to encourage his idiotic stunts.

America's low brow culture made him rich & famous. So America can keep him!

:lol: Why don't you tell everyone how you really feel?

I'm on the same lvl of thinking when it comes to wasted resources. I didn't know they spent this much money protecting him though... But, just think of all the crimes that went unattended while they were protecting him... And the hours they had to hold it up being wasted. Esp. in London of all places. While crime isn't a big issue in the capital as much as say, New York city USA, like all capitals and major cities it has a good amount still.

My opinion = they shouldn't have protected him, nothing happened anyway except the food being thrown at him and all.

The only time I ever like stunts like this wa son TV and they were over and done with in 5 mins... Not ones that last for days and have you bored of seeing it in the paper.

Ethix said:
I'm with Goro, once he finishes his trials as a mortal and reveals his true nature as Jesus reincarnated, you'll all be !@#$! While me? I'll be floating in a glass bubble, frozen in ice, over some stupid bridge in England becoming some kind of holy superman and being surrounded by 40 (female) virgins!

Man....... Whatever this guy is smoking, pass it to the left please. :lol:

He gets my vote hands down for the craziest mother f**ker of all time. I'm with him all the way. :) I wonder if Aquaman taught him how to breath underwater longer as if he was a fish. :?