Dear America...

Angel

....Please bomb the UK, ASAP. Particulaur location: Houses of parliment + no.10 downing street... You can't possibly do any more damage to our country then our goverment has.

Long live political scandels and all... -_-'

Oh joy of joys...

Yeah what is this thread for:

Telling me your country has a better goverment then mine. Really. Please SOMEONE tell me their country is better runned so I can move there. Recomendations on nice spots please. Oh and feel free to use this thread to express how much our gov. is at making bad siturations WORST.

I don't care anymore. Really. I'm past caring. All I want to to pick up a newspaper right now and not hear about what the bigwigs in parliment are doing wrong now. -_-'

Is that too much to ask?

Oh and apparently we have 1,000+ criminals from other countries roaming around our streets that were meant for deportation back to their homecountries. And nobody knew about it until 3 weeks ago... And it took them 3 weeks to do something about it. And the guy responsible for making sure this doesn't happens is 'the best man for the job'???

Yes. Insult the Brittish gov... I don't care. By now they deserve it. :roll:

Darth Sadistic said:
Yeah our Goverment is shit, but saying it's worse than America's!?!

You must be out of you're mind! :lol:

I'd disagree. We've had many hundreds of years to perfecty our gov and America only a few hundreds of years... We still can't get it right even after all these centuries.... :lol:

Angel said:
Darth Sadistic said:

I'd disagree. We've had many hundreds of years to perfecty our gov and America only a few... We still can't get it right even after all these centuries.... :lol:
America doesn't have a national health service, so they suck I'm affaid! :lol:

Now Canada that's a goverment for ya! :wink:

Darth Sadistic said:
Angel said:
Darth Sadistic said:

I'd disagree. We've had many hundreds of years to perfecty our gov and America only a few... We still can't get it right even after all these centuries.... :lol:
America doesn't have a national health service, so they suck I'm affaid! :lol:

Now Canada that's a goverment for ya! :wink:

We have a health service...? I'd hardly call the NHS a health service... More like a National queue service.

I'm not taking sides on the whole America V Canada thing. Its easier to give each gov a nuke and say 'First one to nuke T.Blair is the better country' and leave it at that. Its killing two birds with one stone. :wink:

You dumb Limeys should have never shoved your noses in WWII and went against Germany. You signed your empire's death wish there, and your country has been spiraling downward ever since. There isn't a possible solution to fixing your problems. You should have went on your business and supplied aid the allies or just do nothing and then when the war was over and every country was hurting, you would have still had your empire. But no, you guys had to do a Kamikaze nosedive into war.

It's irrelevant who's in power: labor, conservatives, BNP; your economy sucks, your dominance has been sliced from controlling the world to now barely controlling the Falkland Islands, and your military wouldn't stand a chance against China's or Russia's and possibly have a hard time against Argentina if you went to war with them again and is getting weaker every year compared to China, North Korea, and Russia. I wouldn't doubt North Korea kicking your asses if it was a war between both countries.

This is all thanks to your foolish decision to deny peace with Germany. You wasted your military, intelligence, money, and world dominance on that war so it was like you lost even though you were on the winning team.

The only real winners were the US and Soviet Union, which turned all of Europe into its bitch and had not-so-Great Britain on its hands and knees military-wise when the Soviet Union went nuclear.

The only thing you guys have going for you is being a member of the EU.

You've been waiting for this thread since your insulting feast months ago haven't you Krypt (I knew you couldn't resist :lol: ). You also bored right now huh Krypt?

yeah but when I look it up Krypt... America entered the ww2 when it was already halfway over. The no. of friendly fire caustlies went up... (Iraq: first caustlies we suffered were because US troops shot at us o_O') ... And America only entered the war because Japan struck at them. They weren't much of a allies. We held on by ourselves with no allies for a long time... They just let us die pratically. US = Very strong + powerful... But also very careless. I guess it doesn't matter really. The WW2 was a war that ended a lot of things. ^-^'

Long story short... No country is really better then any other I guess when I think about it. They all are run by guys who can't keep their pants away from each other and hate each other and do stupid stuff.

Long live Stupid govermentry peeps. :lol:

WW3 should consist of a bunch of people... Playing a video game. That way no one gets killed... And we can say who Pwned who without blood shed.

Kryptonite said:
Darth Sadistic said:
America = Laughing stock of the world!

I'm sorry but it's true, no one likes you Yanks. :lol:

Yet everyone wishes they lived here. ;)

Thats the answer you Yanks always give! Is that the best you've got? It's boring! :lol:

I don't want to live in the U.S.A. so thats not everyone.

I certainly am not saying that the U.K. is the best place to live in the world, but I'd take it any day over that dump you call the land of the free! :lol:

Darth Sadistic said:
Kryptonite said:
Darth Sadistic said:

Thats the answer you Yanks always give! Is that the best you've got? It's boring! :lol:

I certainly am not saying that the U.K. is the best place to live in the world, but I'd take it any day over that dump you call the land of the free! :lol:

That's what you say here, but we all know you're trying to get a visa to stay here or jump on a boat and get here illegally. ;)

Kryptonite said:
Darth Sadistic said:
Kryptonite said:
Darth Sadistic said:

That's what you say here, but we all know you're trying to get a visa to stay here or jump on a boat and get here illegally. ;)

Hey if it works for getting into our country, it's gotta work for yours! :wink:

Then it's an easy ride to better countries like Canada, or even Mexico! :lol:

They say all you needed to be able to live in the UK once... Was the words 'Continetal aid' or something like that and 'God save the queen'. And you were in. It was a joke.

But these days you don't even need to speak English to get in here sometimes it seems.

Its amazing illegal immigrants get here... When we're surrounded by a ocean. Please someone explain to me a logical expo aside from swimming the English channel. Unless its via boat. Or the Euro tunnel. But France promised to crack down on despos trying to jump on lorries to get in. Then again...

.... France doesn't care if they can't to our country...

... Its less immigrants they have to deal with.

We have so many Illegal Immigrants in America I have to stock-pile them in my back yard along with my neighbors...

I must admit though other than we have the best stores, etc. I hate America the government I don't care because cover-ups mask the truth from YOU and ME. ALL of us to be exact. (Like the hanging of a spy that was leeked 0_0)

I'd have to say I want a good country somewhere that most likely isn't on Earth.

pheonix said:
I must admit though other than we have the best stores, etc. I hate America the government I don't care because cover-ups mask the truth from YOU and ME. ALL of us to be exact. (Like the hanging of a spy that was leeked 0_0)

Yeah. All the US government does is create cover ups. Please...

The US Government is one of the most stable governments in the entire world. Perhaps the best.

It has it's problems, sure. Every government does and will because it's ran by people. And people cause problems. It's how human nature works. But even so, it's still managed to create the most stable, rich, and powerful country in the world. That's really something you can't argue.

If, by chance, the US Government created 1000's of cover ups. Be my guest. They've created a country that allows me to do whatever the hell I want each day, maintain a job, and have about 100000000 forms of personal entertainment. I don't have to wake up each morning and worry about disease, instability, an enemy general knocking down my door with an army of troops, and so forth unless I bring that upon myself.

I like America and i'm glad to live here. There are plenty of other good countries that I could live in, im sure, but there are also a lot more bad ones. Luckily, I don't have to worry about that ... and I don't. I get to worry about whether or not the Rain Delay gets over with so I can root for the Yankees over the Red Sox AND THEN root for the LA Lakers to knock off the Pheonix Suns.