Dead or Alive Pics!

ChiefThunder

So checkout these pics for the upcoming movie based on the game of the same name, DOA. God bless the bikini :lol:

deadoralive103to.jpg

deadoralive114cc.jpg

deadoralive182bj.jpg

deadoralive256wc.jpg

deadoralive304xh.jpg

deadoralive320in.jpg

deadoralive336yg.jpg

Nice pics. The only thing I don't like in my view will be the storyline and plot. :? I bet it will be sorta off like the Mortal Kombat movie, unless it is a different complete version of the DOA.

Vigilante_FireDragon said:
Nice pics. The only thing I don't like in my view will be the storyline and plot. :? I bet it will be sorta off like the Mortal Kombat movie, unless it is a different complete version of the DOA.

well, as you can see, they're throwing in stuff involving the DOA: Beach Volleyball game to make a good mix of video-game justice!

she may be hot, but she kinda ruined part of 2 Fast 2 Furious along with Tyreese and-...... nevermind, IT'S GWAR TIME!

Pretty girls or not, the movie will suck.

If this was a CG movie, I would go see it. You can't use real women to portray the DOA women simply because they are too hot.

TEAR OF THE DRAGON said:
Is that guy suppose to be jan lee?And that girl is liefang?That movie is going to be crap

No, Devon Aoki is playng Kasumi. Dunno who the guy is suppose to be though.

And I find it quite pathetic that people try to trash a movie before its been released and when they havnt even seen it.

El Chupacabra said:
Pretty girls or not, the movie will suck.

If this was a CG movie, I would go see it. You can't use real women to portray the DOA women simply because they are too hot.

Sadly, I agree with your above two statements, dude.

Just from looking at the pictures I posted. I was thinking the exact same things as I was making this thread. But I will see the movie if for no other reason besides seeing see hot girls in skimpy bikinis.

undertaker3x7 said:
TEAR OF THE DRAGON said:
Is that guy suppose to be jan lee?And that girl is liefang?That movie is going to be crap

And I find it quite pathetic that people try to trash a movie before its been released and when they havnt even seen it.
The game had a crap storyline (don't get me wrong, I loved them, but come on now) but had the eye-candy to back it up. These characters have established histories together, this movie is disregarding said histories and casting characters who look nothing like their game counter-parts. Devon Aoki looks absolutely nothing like Kasumi, Holly Valance looks nothing like the ENGLISH Christie, nor does Pressley make a good choice for Tina (and while she does look like Tina, come on.) Have you seen the trailer, bro? Can you honestly tell me it looks like a good fighting movie and not like Charlie's Angel's three?

I'm in the group that says a 3d flick would be the best choice. Lord only knows the DOA team (Team Ninja?) could pull it off.

Ethix said:
undertaker3x7 said:
TEAR OF THE DRAGON said:

The game had a crap storyline (don't get me wrong, I loved them, but come on now) but had the eye-candy to back it up. These characters have established histories together, this movie is disregarding said histories and casting characters who look nothing like their game counter-parts. Devon Aoki looks absolutely nothing like Kasumi, Holly Valance looks nothing like the ENGLISH Christie, nor does Pressley make a good choice for Tina (and while she does look like Tina, come on.) Have you seen the trailer, bro? Can you honestly tell me it looks like a good fighting movie and not like Charlie's Angel's three?

I'm in the group that says a 3d flick would be the best choice. Lord only knows the DOA team (Team Ninja?) could pull it off.

Good point! I was thinking about putting it into an animated movie like how Street Fighter 2 did when it came out. I like that 3-D movie idea Ethix.

Ethix said:
undertaker3x7 said:
TEAR OF THE DRAGON said:

Naw I havnt seen the trailer yet. Dont get me wrong I agree that a 3d movie would be better than a live action one, but thats not the case. And since they are making a live action movie for what is by far my favorite fighting game and one of my top 5 game series ever I will be perfectly happy with the live action one. And until someone actually sees the movie it is asinine to sit their computer and talk shit about it. It might be a good movie it might be absolute crap. It could be good but not really have anythign to do with the games except the names. Either way no one can sit there and say one way or the other until they actually see the damn movie.

And Im sure Team Ninja could make a 3d movie 10x better than anything Hollywood could ever dream of coming up with.

I asked this question when I first saw the actress list many months ago;

How do you end up casting Jamie Pressly as Tina? Tina probabaly has the largest rack of any of the DOA girls and that's about the exact opposite of what Jamie is about. She is about the backside - not the front. I just sorta found that funny. But whatever works.

Like I said. You can't cast the DOA women with real life counterparts because the women simply don't exist. I mean how many bombshells do you see walking around who are japenese and have purple hair? Not many!

looks like another small-dick movie

This will just be an excuse to show half naked girls fighting, like tomb raider and that film with jessica alba in a bikini.

I know a website where i can watch all-naked girls fighting, so i doubt that i'll go see it.