Should they change Kombat?

Do you think they should change MK fighting to the style on MK:SM

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

RAMU

I actually enjoyed playin SM more than the regular old style of MK. Maybe because it was somethin new, but it seemed pretty entertaining. Not saying if they made a change it would have to be just like SM. So what do you all think.

Yes there will be air combos, but that is an old concept they should of applied long ago. The thing I'm saying is wouldn't you like to battle against more than one friend? They could have up to 20 ppl playing at a time if they wanted to. Am I the only one that feels like this.

RAMU said:
Yes there will be air combos, but that is an old concept they should of applied long ago. The thing I'm saying is wouldn't you like to battle against more than one friend? They could have up to 20 ppl playing at a time if they wanted to. Am I the only one that feels like this.

Oh, well I thought you meant air kombos..

Do you mean more than 1 friend at a time, like a free-for-all match?

Or do you mean like a lobby system like Halo 2 has where you can have more than 2 people in one server?

i hope they do not change the gameplay similar to SM if this is the case i wont even buy the game. I have SM and i only played in for 1 hour and i never ever played it again. I still have it. I just didn't enjoy it at all. Very redundant and i did not like the fighting style most of all.

Yes I mean multiple friends at the same time. You know in SM when Cage or Sub helped you fight? Like that just against each other with like 4-6 people. Oh and when I said 20 ppl playing at the same time I was over exsadurating. I just ment they could make gameplay fit for more than just 2 friends.

i agree with KORE. the MKSM style wouldnt be right for modern MK games. the style is perfect as is. this aint no dang 'free-roaming level' fighter! it should say.

I you want to play MKSM style, Then play it's Konquest mode. Let's just hope it's longer than MKSM though.