2 Little Things

Kona

Yeah, I have seen a few little box artwork things with slogans and stuff and I just decided to throw something out there. Sure, it isn't funny and it isn't even that good, but it's something to pass the time so here are two things I made yesturday.

Doyouknow.jpg

ControlIssues.jpg

Whatever, comment or something. I'll see if I can get some feedback to make a good one, something with Mortal Kombat as well.

I didn't find any of these really funny. But I like the editing of the second one.

Could you even call the Chibi Mavado a kid? It looks like one of those midget bouncers with a toupee.

lol, no i guess he doesn't look like a kid, but my internet wasn't working when I made it and I couldn't get a mk baby sub-zero.

But, thanks for the feedback.

First one: Gay, and not funny at all. Five minutes to create.

Second one: You got a picture of a PS2 controller, placed it on a backround, colored it green, and added designs on the thumbsticks. I'm sorry, that's just bad.

I also like the editing on the PS2 hand controller. Especially the tattoo style patterns on both the R3 and the R4 analog sticks. Very nice work, dude.

not exactly the funniest stuff ive ver seen. the first one wasnt anything special. the second was kinda funny, but didnt produce the slightest chuckle.

Immortal Reaver said:
First one: Gay, and not funny at all. Five minutes to create.

Second one: You got a picture of a PS2 controller, placed it on a backround, colored it green, and added designs on the thumbsticks. I'm sorry, that's just bad.

dude stop being so harsh he was only making these for fun he didnt say hew was creating masterpieces

On Topic: I like both of them and as you said it would have been better if you had gotton thr baby sub