hey who missed me?

Gororules

if you don't know who I am you're just not cool enough. "Search found 3307 matches" lots of new posts for me to catch up on, buuuut I'm hungry so I'll skip them and go get some chinese food, what did I miss?

Hey Gororules is back in the community! Welcome back, time to catch up on some new things. Have fun lol.

Yeah I've mostly been working and taking some college crap. just reopened MKO and thought I'd check out the other boards again. I see this place is still alive. 2 replys in a matter of minutes nice.

Good to have you back Goro, now maybe CT will quit talking about you so much and let you show everyone why he's in love with ya :lol:

Only thing about those 3k plus posts is they're mostly crap art that'd make you gouge your eyes out if you saw it all in one day.

K1LLKANO said:
maybe CT will quit talking about you so much and let you show everyone why he's in love with ya :lol:

Aww. . . Aint that sweet. Gororules is my secret lover ya know?

SSSSHHH, just don't tell Kryptonite that, or he may get upset and nuke TRMK :lol:

Anywho, welcome back, Hun. . .err I mean, Gororules. By the way, how's the shaving of the nether regions going? :lol:

hahaha oh man... so much to comment back on... I'm just gonna.... hahha.

CT I'm so gonna yell at you when I get home for this! you better wear that.... thing i like.

Thanks, yeah I've been around for awhille now, hell I was the 8th person to register at trmk back in 04 lol.

you may not know me, but I used to read youre posts before and after you left. nice to meet you finally and welcome back gororules!!!