How Much Does Your Internet Cost?

ChiefThunder

First up, there's no excuse for anyone not to reply at least once to this thread. Reason being that everyone here obviously has the internet in some shape or form, right?

1. I want to find out what your IP [internet provider] name is?

2. How much it costs you or whoever pays for it [if you dont want to answer this then dont] per month or per year or for whatever the billing cycle may be?

3. How long have you been with your current IP? And are they reliable? Are they a good provider?

4. Make any more concluding comments of you wish, and even recomendations to other users that are in your country of course. What is your download limit if any?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks, I will go first;

1. Optusnet - one of the biggest telecommunications providers in Australia]

2. I pay monthly at $69.95/mth. That is in AUSD, so you can convert it to whatever if you're curious.

3. I have had DSL with Optusnet for about 2 weeks. Speed is 1.5 dl/256 ul. But I get about 10-12 times the speed of my previous 56k dialup connection. That I had for about 7 years and it was very painful :lol: So far I have had a few slight probs with them as far as setting up my new connection, but now it's all sweet.

4. Yes I have a download limit, but I highly doubt I will get near it at any given time in one month, 60 gig/mth.

I use Comcast High Speed. It's like $50 a month, but I get digital cable with that as well. I don't know what the download rate is, but it's twice as fast as I could bust a nut when I was 15, so it's pretty close to breaking the sound barrier.

I get Internet from Tele2, I pay for it.

It costs me 325 Kroner, a month

I know noting about the Value in Dollars.

The line is a 1,5.

I had no problems but on the other hand I only had it since 15 Mar 2006, yes it’s the day I joined this Forum.

my Internet sucks!!
I use Tesco anytime dial up
it costs me £12.50 a month(its all i can afford :cry: :lol: )
i hate it and hope to upgrade to broadband soon!

Roadrunner
$50 a month
Been using them for about 3 - 4 years and I cant complain about anything but the price.
Im gonna switch to Grande shortly cuz they have a much much better deal when you get internet, cable and phone.

1. Yahoo DSL

2. 14.00 a month

3. like a few days but i have had them before

4. well i switched from road runner and its just as fast, and road runner costs like 40 or 50. Yahoo DSL is the way to go...fast and cheap as a dial up! at least for a year...then ill quit and find the next best deal for a year subscription.

$49.99 a month...
I have DSL at 256/128...unreliable, horrid service. As my provider is the only such provider in this area offering DSL service, they pretty much have a monopoly, and I can either eat a little IP shit, or jump back on the Dial-Up wagon..

I'd rather choke.

~$60 a month for Cable which comes with digitial Cable so I can watch my sports.

Don't know what the speed is, but it's fast enough for me.

Cox Communications is the IP

Peoples Communications. gah.

http://peoplescom.net/

look at the damn prices. ew.

$39.95 plus tax / 256k Down 128k Up
$49.95 plus tax / 384k Down 128k Up <-- me = raped :cry:
$99.95 plus tax / 512k Down 256k Up
$199.95 plus tax / 1.5m Down 256k Up

Dang, and I thought I was getting bad service :lol:

Two of my online friends, both are past TRMK members who don't post at all anymore. They have an IP called, and wait for it. . .

SKYNET

Now don't that send chills down your spine?!

:shock: :lol:

Patrick McCarron said:
AT&T Yahoo! DSL

3.0mb/s down
500kb/s up

$10/month (AT&T Employee Price, 1.5mb/s package would be $0)

See, now that's what I'm talking about, dude. A DSL connection at that speed is damn fast. My DSL is half that speed, but I never truly get 1.5 download speed, but it's still pretty damn quick by dialup standards. But then again, anything is faster than dialup.

Oh the pain of it :lol: