Favorite Characters Returning

My favorite returning charcters are Reptile and Scorpion because they are the characters I like to use alot. I think we already got a thread like this out already!

I am the lookink forvard to returned of Sektor, ja?

Just felt the need to post in a Swedish accent, sorry.

my favorite returning charactors are Motaro and Kintaro, just to see them in 3D and they are my fav sub-bosses. 8)

Me favorite is Ermac cuz he has cool power.I think they should give him more attacks than just what they have already.He should levitate when you want him to and then drop when you want it to stop.It should be a new attack like Sindel in the old MK.

i think scorpion and ermac have been in the last game so there not really a come back character but any way.Stryker,Rain,Kintaro and motaro ,...they pwn 8)

i think seeing reptile again will be good hopefully they make him a secondary costume with his human form that would be cool if not ill make his human fore in kreate a kharacter mode

Ermac2u said:
I think they should give him more attacks than just what they have already.

I completely agree. In Deception, I couldn't help but think of Ermac as a Kenshi with a different color power aura...

Of course, I'll be looking forward to Cage...Human Smoke (if applicable), Human Reptile, and Stryker. Rain may be interesting...

Not a favorite, but I'm highly interested in what Reiko may bring to the table, as well.

Scorpion87 said:
my favorite returning charactors are Motaro and Kintaro, just to see them in 3D and they are my fav sub-bosses. 8)

You have played MKSM, right, dude? If you did, then what did you think of Kintaor in 3d in that game? I though he was awesome, and it's abiut time he returned. Hima along with Motaro are also my two favourite sub bosses. They always have been. I really hate that Moloch :lol:

I am looking forward to seeing all the character's that are being brought into the current generation world such as Reiko, Shinnok, Rain, Kai, Sheeva and Sektor. Its going to be sweet to see how much more upgraded each character's special abilities are. Also forgot to mention how cool the sub-bosses like Motaro and Kintaro are going to be too. Kintaro has a great new look, and look's like he can beat Goro anyday.

Even his biography in MK2 said he was far more powerful than Goro. I say Kintaro looks stronger because of the more detail on his costume, the black stripes on him, his anger, he look's very fierce when Goro has hardly any detail and look's plain boring. Look's like any other Shokan IMO.