Stryker The Worst ?

Is Stryker The Worst ?

• Total voters
Mokap definately but I thought Jarek was an ok character i wouldny say he was one of the worst also Kabal really sucked as well along with most of the Black Dragon Clan

Prince of The Shokan said:
Mokap definately but I thought Jarek was an ok character i wouldny say he was one of the worst also Kabal really sucked as well along with most of the Black Dragon Clan
Kabal sucked?Ya right..And the only reason why jarek was ok is cause kano was not in mk4,if he was there jarek would be so useless..And most of the black dragons?well only jarek,kira and kobra..That means kabal and kano are on the safe side,just i can't understand how kabal would go with the worse characters ever..These hookswords kombo than the way he makes you turn and turn..And the only reason why mokap was a sucky characters cause of his storyline he sounds like JC's sidekick and he doesn't have his own fighting styles,and only 1 special move of his own(the other 2 he shared with blaze)..But still blaze has a better(WAAAY BETTER)storyline...

after Jurassic Park(1) ive learned that even animalities involving T-Rex's is better than stupid sequels involving second islands and incredibly annoying side-characters.

I think a lot of people thought he looked corny, while a lot of other people didn't care so much how he looked because he can kick ass. Looks mean a lot. I mean look at Scorpion in UMK3. He's not as good as Stryker but I'm sure he's got a lot more fans.

if stryker was in mkd he would have ruled. others in mkd(such as baraka/mileena) sucked in my poinion. especially mileena. there's way worse characters than stryker. like shinnok, fujin, kai,etc.

I disagree, Stryker wasn't the worse, but Shinnok, Fujin, and Kai weren't either.

I personally think that the worst character was Tanya. I think she's completely pointless as shes appeared in only two MK's, and she has a really bad control scheme for both.

how can you guys say shujinko isnt that good when you ulock his specials he is sweet definently with the spear freeze and bike kicksand he has a wide range of combos also hes not that bad of a character

I never understood why people hate Stryker - he's a very good character, and if you stop and think he's the only really human character in da game. There's plenty of suckin' characetrs in MK. Do you wnat names? Ok, let's go: Mokap, Hotaru, Dairou, Jarek..

Prophet said:
I disagree, Stryker wasn't the worse, but Shinnok, Fujin, and Kai weren't either.

I personally think that the worst character was Tanya. I think she's completely pointless as shes appeared in only two MK's, and she has a really bad control scheme for both.

Not really! Her part in some MK stories suck, but when Deception came out, her role become major in some places like the Konquest in Edenia, serving the Dragon King by threat of death and later on in Armageddon, the feuding role and background bios between her and Jade.

As for Stryker, he's like the third worst charcter in there in my point of view.