Why Was Shinnok So Easy ?

am i the only one who thinks Shinnok was the easiest boss ever!!!
I mean all the other bosses Shang Tsung ,Shao Kahn, Onaga etc were at least a challenge at first but Shinnok was just like fightin another character

Wrong forum dude, this needs to be in the classic kombat forum.

I always thought that he was easy, but to me MK4 is probably the easiest in the series. Goro could be killed with one move

-Never used all his skills he could use (what was with that anyway???)
-Never had any real special moves
-Was as strong as a normal fighter
-Was far too predictable (he just ran up and kicked/punched you)
-Was too fond of using his staff (which was weak).

Long story short... He was just too easy.

he's simple as pie. i get tired of constantly beating him and goro with just flipkicks. MK4 is the only one ive ever beaten--aside from easy Deception.

Yes, he was easy. Well I liked MK4, but I would have preferred having it for the N64 than for the PS. Of course I didn't get the game until like 3 years ago lol. I've beaten MK, MK2 (Well me and my cousin took turns, but I beat Shao Kahn :D), MK3, MK4, MK: DA and MK: D. MK: DA was the first fighting game that I have beat the game with all the characters, then I did it with MK 4 and MK: D. Now any fighting game I get I take the time to beat the game with all the characters, like Soul Calibur 2 and 3.

deception was pretty easy wasnt it ? the only mortal kombat game i havent completed was mk2 i cant get passed that damn shokan kintoro hes just too good lol

MK Trilogy is hard at times but i beat it once with Kintaro and got all the way to Shao Kahn when I went freeze-krazy as MK3 subzero (freeze>uppercut, freeze>uppercut, etc)

Like others have said, He was just a normal character, and selectable at that, so he couldn't be overpowered or we as human players could have taken advantage of that.

It's the same with Deadly Alliance. Tsung and Chi are just regular characters so the difficulty just isn't there. The only thing that makes them harder to beat is an increase in AI when you fight them.

K1LLKANO said:
Like others have said, He was just a normal character, and selectable at that, so he couldn't be overpowered or we as human players could have taken advantage of that.

It's the same with Deadly Alliance. Tsung and Chi are just regular characters so the difficulty just isn't there. The only thing that makes them harder to beat is an increase in AI when you fight them.

holy crap in a hat you're 100% right! but his one low-kick grab move was alittle more powerful than others. then again, so was Reptile's neck-snap. but Shinnok's came in 2 parts

Yeh Shinnok was extremely easy, especially with those throwable skulls in the arena. However I actually had an easier time fighting MK1 Shang Tsung than Shinnok. They are both easy.

Lol. It took me much more time to defeat Goro than the Jester Shinnok. :-|
I guess he should have had better special moves, not all fighters moves. That sucked :-|

Shinnok was the easiest boss ever for me to defeat. Besides that he stole Shang Tsung's morphing powers. That sucks.

Yeah, I thought that Shinnok was one of the easiest bosses ever in MK. I remember being introduced to Mortal Kombat through MK4 and after I beat Shinnok I was wondering why it was so big with such a disappointing boss. Took me a while to get into MK after that now that I think about it...

Shinnok was eazy because he didn't spend enough time training. He was too busy stylin' with that pimpin' outfit, dawg.
shinnoksty.gif

Pimpin' ain't easy.