steel bridge

kold_as_ice92

here's a crappy level i made of a pit involving some sort of a steel bridge.

and here's the crappy mid-game fake i made for it

im so tired im saying everything im doing is crappy, but its true: they are crappy. or atleast i think they are. rate, hombres.

i dunno sounds alittle....odd. but im odd. IM ON IT LIKE A FAT SWISS SKI JUMPER STARING AT A MIRAGE-CANDY BAR AT THE END OF THE TRACK!

kold_as_ice92 said:
i dunno sounds alittle....odd. but im odd. IM ON IT LIKE A FAT SWISS SKI JUMPER STARING AT A MIRAGE-CANDY BAR AT THE END OF THE TRACK!
Dude,seriously are you ok?not joking..Your'e creeping the shit out of my underwears

kold_as_ice92 said:

Yea stop doing that you scared the watery shit out of me

I'm sorry but heres the truth

You are making too much artwork and not nearly enough time spent making them. I think this sucks. honestly. And please stop calling people hombres.

fine sorry but thats the way i am. its not like im gonna be a boring person on this and just say: "look and rate"

im a party-lovin guy, one who thinks outside the bun. i dont care if its horrible. gimme a damn break. im doing the best i can.

and that Johnny Cage thing, i know it is horrible, but its just a sample thingy i made myself out of boredom.

i just like to dance. there's nothing wrong with loving to dance at parties and associate with my moves, is there? i like to go to parties my friends and i host. i love music, i love hangin out, and i love to dance. 'nuff sed.

kold_as_ice92 said:
i just like to dance. there's nothing wrong with loving to dance at parties and associate with my moves, is there? i like to go to parties my friends and i host. i love music, i love hangin out, and i love to dance. 'nuff sed.

Dude you can NOT dance...

I kinda like it but really you shouldn't just post some random stuff and keep telling me u think u might get karma for it...... it's pretty barren should have used more detail. Keep at it 7/10