Any Boxing Fans?

Boxing Thread

discuss the greatest sport to ever happen between ropes and end in blood, bruises, and a whole lotta victory.

as a matter of fact, I was just watching Boxing After Dark on HBO and Manuel Marquez knocked the CRAP out of Jemrix Jaca, even with a gash on his forehead bleeding all over his face. Seriously intense. He pulled some FURIOUS winds and at the end an amazing lash-out with 2 left-hooks topping it off, sending Jaca to the floor like that! *snaps fingers*

Prediction for fight?

Sugar Shane Mosley Vs. Manny Pacman Pacquiao may 7, 2011
whats your predictions?

Re: Prediction for fight?

I really wanna see Pacquiao get his face beat in, but he's just too good. Pac in 7.

Re: Prediction for fight?

I really wanna see Pacquiao get his face beat in, but he's just too good. Pac in 7.

yea i wanna see pacquiao get his ass beat too his his manager wont let him go into danger.. its these ****ing tatics they use they wont fight a young undefeated fighter. they will only fight you if your coming off a k.o [antonio margarito] or by draining the sh*t outta you. i mean look at shanemosley he is in a wheelchair and they still wanna drain the sh*t outta him just like oscar de la hoya, shane mosley hasnt fight @ 140lbs in 6-7 years. so yea my prediction he will tattoo the sh*t outta shane mosley and run through him quick

Re: Miguel Cotto vs. Ricardo mayorga ?

Try adding a little more to your post. I have no idea who they are or what they do.

Is this boxing? In this case, I will choose Miguel because M comes before R. ;)

Mabye Cotto. Tom Zibikowski of the Baltimore Ravens will be fighting that night on the undercard as well.

Cotto all the way.....Mayorga is a clown, he always talks a big game amd allot of smack and gets whopped....would of liked to see him fight MMA awhile back but Don King was being a little girl and didn't let him fight....Cotto in 5

Cotto does seem like the smart bet. He did lose to Pacquiao not to long ago, but has been winning consistently for the past few years. Mayorga, on the other hand, gone back and forth winning and losing the past couple of years, with most of those being 10+ rounds. So I'm questioning his ability to hold out on long matches. Cotto needs to drag this match out if he wants to win.

Cotto will get my choice in 9.

Mayorga has fcking tigerblood he had that fight, until cotto f*cked up his arm by skinning a right hook to mayorgas inner elbow.. smh
if your a fighter you kno if you get hit in your inner elbow you arm could potentialy get permanent damage. it was a mistake but wow i wouldnt wish that on no1, i think mayorga is gonna be ok because cotto only skinned it, Cotto won by TKO rd 12

Pacquiao Wins!

Guys have you sen the fight between Mosley and Pacquiao? The fight was not very entertaining but in Round 10 maybe Pacman fueled with rage after Mosley stepped Pacman's foot causing the champion to fall. But anyways Pacman won the fight. :D!

Just sharing. :)

tremor_209
(Proud to be Filipino)

Re: Pacquiao Wins!

Yeah it's too bad Mosley just wanted to run away the whole fight. Still entertaining though. Not the fight I was hoping for. Bring on Mayweather Jr. that chicken-s*** flawless record p***y.

Yeah it's too bad Mosley just wanted to run away the whole fight. Still entertaining though. Not the fight I was hoping for. Bring on Mayweather Jr. that chicken-s*** flawless record p***y.

Lol Mayweather is a great boxer. Too many people think boxing is supposed to be like a Rocky movie. Brawling =/= boxing. Mayweather has a very precise and unique style that works for him. Doesn't make him a chicken shit or a pussy.

Re: Pacquiao Wins!

Mayeweather won't take the test because he's a scared roided up midget. Oh wait, had that backwards...