What's your overall game stats record (Wins, Losses and Tie)

For what? Everything? No offense, but if you tally every game you've ever won or loss on every game.. then you shouldn't be confused as to why the fact you have no girlfriend.
If you do, then ignore that limmerick. The fact still remains that you would have absolutely no life if you do that.

okay, okay, okay, 592 wins, 105938 losses, 3314 draws

In fact I do have a life damn it. :x It's just that I'm curious about it since everyone here are expert gamers. Just because of that, I'm cooking fillet Prophet for dinner. Anyone want some of it?

Vigilante_FireDragon said:
In fact I do have a life damn it. :x It's just that I'm curious about it since everyone here are expert gamers. Just because of that, I'm cooking fillet Prophet for dinner. Anyone want some of it?

I'll have a dish. Put some caopectate nearby though, My stomach never really knows how to digest my own arm.

The Immortal King said:
for what game dude?!?!?!?

I second that...I mean, I've played all these games when i was like 5. You still think i could remember?

There are people out there that actually keep tabs on their W/L/T record? Wow, maybe those folks should go outside.

Re: What's your overall game stats record (Wins, Losses and

If anyone remembers, you can put your overall game stats record in this thread. Don't be shy.
Um, it is kind of impossible for anyone to do such a feat. I mean nobody saves and records all their win/loss/ties, unless you look at online games nowdays.

So don't expect to get any answer that is either right, wrong or even close to 100%.

They will all be guesses!

Prophet said:

I'll have a dish. Put some caopectate nearby though, My stomach never really knows how to digest my own arm.

No kidding. The last time I ate one of my appendages, I got a monster case of the squirts. I was like a human coffee-pot.

Oh yeah..right..the topic at hand.
To calculate my wins, for any game, use this handy-dandy polynomial equation!

f(x) = Wins
f(x) =5x^3 + 2342x^2 +65652x +6632
x will represent the game in integer form.

Oh yeah, don't forget to use f'(x) for N64 titles, and f''(x) for SNES games. Those are the exceptions. To find my losses, simply multiply the total of the x-intercepts by a factor of 2937842934 and then subtract that number from the number of bits the game has. Take this number and plug it into the quadratic equation, and those two values, once added, equal the number of losses.

I don't believe in "ties".

shadow_kick said:
Prophet said:

No kidding. The last time I ate one of my appendages, I got a monster case of the squirts. I was like a human coffee-pot.

I have no trouble eating myself, It's just prophet. Gives me the green apple splatters. Like a good curry though, the taste is well worth the brown snail trail you leave behind after

poop. well i've been playing games for fucking ever, i really find it hard to even ballpark my wins/losses, ive never really kept track of m a winning streak in any game, but well, my pacman pinball i got over a 100,000,000, points, but i dont know if that counts, frankly, i think thats a good score, anyone else have pacman pinball? its just like pac man, but with pinball. i talk alot.