Active members

I relized that we have over 2500 registered users..But how many actives?Just leave your name here to put it on the list each time someone posts im gonna edit him to the list lets start with the users i can remember for the moment...(If you want your name to be on the list and it isnt yet..poste in this thread)

Thanx for Chief thunder for alphabetic order

Angel
ChiefThunder
Darth Sadistic
DAVE101
DeathCoreRyknow
Dragon fists
El chupacapra
Ethix
Eraserhead
Foot of adhesive tape
Glamador
Goraka
im_a_loner_dottie_a_rebel
I'm_cool666
Immortal Reaver
Infernscorpion
Jinko
J SOOGES
locustlx
lost_victory
KILLKANO
Khaos
Kona
Kore
Kosta
Kryptonite
Max dam
pheonix
Poncho
Princess Dis
Prophet
Robot commander
Saphirre
Shadow kick
Shao Khan
TEAR OF THE DRAGON
TOASTY*
The 7th number
TheFreak
ULTIMATEKOMBAT
Vigilante_FireDragon
whatashame
XxjadexX

Try putting them in Alphabetical order, dude?

Angel
ChiefThunder
DeathCoreRhynow
Foot of adhesive tape
Goraka
J SOOGES
KILLKANO
Kona
Kore
Kosta
Princess Dis
Prophet
Saphirre
TEAR OF THE DRAGON
XxjadexX

ChiefThunder said:
Try putting them in Alphabetical order, dude?

Angel
ChiefThunder
DeathCoreRhynow
Foot of adhesive tape
Goraka
J SOOGES
KILLKANO
Kona
Kore
Kosta
Princess Dis
Prophet
Sapphire
TEAR OF THE DRAGON
XxjadexX
Well sorry i was using the memorical order..Im gonna try harder now...I hope this will become a sticky

I do understand why you added the members in that order. However, when the list does grow much bigger, it will become easier to find certain members names if the need arises :lol:

ChiefThunder said:
I do understand why you added the members in that order. However, when the list does grow much bigger, it will become easier to find certain members names if the need arises :lol:
Hey lol,omg..Your chiefthunder!!!OMG..I forgot that its you...Remember me?on MKO?In the username there was a butterfly or something,i forgot..Lol..I just remebered ya:)

TEAR OF THE DRAGON said:
Hey lol,omg..Your chiefthunder!!!OMG..I forgot that its you...Remember me?on MKO?In the username there was a butterfly or something,i forgot..Lol..I just remebered ya:)

Yep, that's me, the one and only CT :lol:

I remember you quite clearly :wink:

ChiefThunder said:
TEAR OF THE DRAGON said:

Yep, that's me, the one and only CT :lol:

I remember you quite clearly :wink:
Sorry for being such a noob about this but it just came to my mind..
Back on topic,if anyone remembers any other memebers just poste their names

lmao! you acually think i'm an active member man? i have about 400 posts and i've been on this site for about 5 monthes. other people already have a thousand and they've been here for like 2 monthes!