Bios for mka characters

satinsoven

by making an intro an intro in on the intro thread (and writing the rest down)im able to make alot of bios just by using that.

welp, here goes..no capitols:
MOTARO
bio-curse that sheeva!i was ready to show kahn how magically powerful the centaurians are... when their tails remain intact!by smashing it, she ruined the one chance i had of rebuidlingthe most powerful army in outworld.i must not let my anger for sheeva stop me from earning back my lost powers.

sp move 1-centaurian dash-motaro dashes forward, leaving his opponent spinning

sp move 2-tail lunge-motaro grabs his opponent in his tail,then whips it around and hurls them.

sp move 3-horn charge-motaro rams the opponent with two horns

well, since your all so confused, sheeva smashed motaro's tail tip in my intro i wrote in the intro thread. maybe you should read it.anyway, its only my first one. now ill do kano and tanya:

edit:i hope they're easy enough to understand

KANO

bio 1-at long last, it has happened!im free of that accursed netherrealmrealm. however, prior to my escape and after that catastrophe at the dragon king's tomb, i learned that the portal i came through freed many enemies of mine.but there of no importance. unaware of my workings for the deadly alliance, shao kahn has once again promoted me to his general. i have been given a very special job...

bio 2- the one being poses no threat to havik and kahn's army. the outworld army must continue kahn's long last konquest. however, like the cleric of chaos havik, this time we will lie in the shadows while the earth warriors do our dirty work: exterminating blaze. m job is to assaniate them afterwards, leaving kahn an open shot to earthrealm!!

sp move 1-phsicosis cannonball-kano crazily flies around the screen, hitting the oppenent five times

sp move 2-knife slash-kano takes out his knifes and slashes his opponent repeatidly

sp move 3-eye laser-kano shoots his laser at the opponenet

TANYA

bio 1-not long ago i thought i was smart for "choosing the right decision" by agreeing to baraka's terms of serving onaga. i thought this help me extend my lifetime. in turn, i helped bring my own downfall. like shujinko, onaga had manipulated me into helping him fuse the kamidogu. in the end, i was killed from behind by his queen, li mei. now i tread the netherrealm's fiery depths
bio 2-like any of shao kahn's minions, i believed that in no time i would be expelled from this hellish place by simply exiting through a portal made by a denizen or "visitor". but when the mighty shinnok approached me one day, i found an even better situation! shinnok has once again hired me. i know i've made the right decision, because he is not a treaturous as the nemocrancer or dragon king. like mileena, he has instructed me to spy on the events occuring in outworld. with luck, we could help the rise of the one being or take quan chi's amulet as his rightful own. of course, if i am lucky enough to confront the sorcerer, chi, i would definetely keep the amulet for myself.

sp moves coming soon!

Has anyone seen my satin bedsheets? Oh wtf, how did they get in the oven?!
*puts hands on hips while a stereotypical sitcom laugh track plays*

all right then, "shadow kick". if you want to post here then at least comment or tell me i suck at making bios. dont go on about peoples usernames. and f.y.i.,in fourth grade i thought "satan" was spelt"satin" so there's your simple explanation you want

The 7th Number said:
the boogey man is in satins oven. :oops:

and he's coming.. TO GETCHA!

o_O

Uhh.. besides the fact that this person scares me because of the blatent disregard for spell checks, I will say that the biographies, in my opinion, are very.. amateur. I could make a biography for scorpion right now:

"I am scorpion, and I am back for the Armageddon."
Special Moves = Speer - I speer the oponet with my speer and he gets hurt
Flame breathur - I breethe flame on his facs.

Fatelite - flame killure - I breethe flame on his facs untill he is ded

Prophet said:
"I am scorpion, and I am back for the Armageddon."
Special Moves = Speer - I speer the oponet with my speer and he gets hurt
Flame breathur - I breethe flame on his facs.

Fatelite - flame killure - I breethe flame on his facs untill he is ded

That's totally frickin awesome, dude!

Please feel free to type up all of the other 58 + characters bios when you get a free month or so? :lol:

well, i always liked the boogeyman. hes a good wrestler. and anyway, the bios from deception ARE ameteur. thanks for being honest, but im trying to keep it real. like in all their bios not much happens that's overly exciting.

satinsoven said:
all right then, "shadow kick".
shadow_kick
PM me for instructions on the sometimes tricky manipulation of the keyboard required to create an underscore.

if you want to post here then at least comment or tell me i suck at making bios. dont go on about peoples usernames. and f.y.i.,in fourth grade i thought "satan" was spelt"satin"

I was completely justified in my reply. Let us take one more look at your introductory post...

by making an intro an intro in on the intro thread (and writing the rest down)im able to make alot of bios just by using that.

:?

*rubs chin*

Basically, you started a thread and simply stated that you are able to make "lots of bios" from introductions. Disregarding the fact that your introductory post makes no sense, I simply replied about your name, which I found funny. I didn't make fun of you, I didn't insult you, and I didn't show any attempt at instigating a flame war. You never asked for comments concerning anything in this thread, so I believe that I am 100% justified in posting whatever I want as this thread has no seemingly coherent direction at all.

so there's your simple explanation you want
I didn't even ask for a damn explanation. Though, your name reminded me of when I was in elementary school, and some little future grocery bagger wrote "satin rules" on the bathroom wall.
You know what?
Satin does rule..it kicks cotton's ass.
Now, if you took offense to my post...too bad. My intention was not insulting you, but I'm sure as hell not apologizing for your tender feelings. I was quite sure you knew the difference between satan and satin at the time, yet following your last few posts...

I'm not so sure.

:roll:

And, since you did request that I comment or tell you that you suck in future posts (albeit while attacking me), I will honor your wishes because of the great guy that I am...

Your bios suck. :)

fine then. and not that im trying to be sarcastic or anything, but then, as a suggestion, why dont you write bios?

airmak

"i liftethings with mi grenn i's. i fled tou the soopurrelm aftre shao khan sayd "listn heer airmak, u r going tou thee soopurrelm.""

special muves -

lifteng - i lifte thee ennemi with mi grenn i's and poot hem bak on thee grounde ageain.

supr airmak balle - i chute mi supr airmak balle at yoo and thenn yoo r hurte sume.

fatelite-

i hurte yoo withe mi grenn i's untill u r ded inn thee florre

shiva

"hai, i'me shiva, and i'me havee fore armes. goroe, mai luvr, gaev mee tou xtruh arms fore thee armurgedin."

special muves -

stompe - i stompe uzin shiva one ur gaisis hed, hurtz sume

fireballe - i uze shiva tou blaste out a huegmungus fireballe at ur gaisis hed.

fatelite -

supr stompe - i stope uzin shiva one ur gaisis hed untille ur gaisis is ded.

meleana

"i'me pinkh bute mai frends cale mee meleana. i haev shurp teeht end a thre-poyntid knihf caled a sigh."

special muves -

sigh through - i through mai sigh at u

eet facs - i eet ur gaisis facs end hee bleids one thee flore.

fatelite -

bodie eet - i eet ur gaisis bodie end tehn i winn

gow-row

"hai, mie naem is gow-row, end i haev fore armse likhe shiva dus. i asiste my dadi shoa kanh inn kelling tee eurthrelm fyturs. hee sed i culd kepe thee trowfee frum thee armuhgedun if i helpe him."

special muve -

stompe - i stompe on ur gaisis facs liek shiva dus.

rore - i rore at ur gai end he gets dize fur a secind.

fatelite -

mk1 fatelite - i dus thee fatelite frume mk1 wear he grabes ur gaisis end punches thme inn thee facs end then eets him upp fure sopur. yume.

satinsoven said:
fine then. and not that im trying to be sarcastic or anything, but then, as a suggestion, why dont you write bios?

Since you asked nicely, I'd be glad to. :eek:
Your bios don't suck anymore...but if you get rude...so help me God...
*mashes SUCK stamp on the ink pad*

Alright..*pops neck and flexes fingers*
What does old shadow daddy got up his sleeve...besides body odor! HAHA!
*slaps knee and chuckles*

OK...

HUMAN SMOKE!
Sub-Zero went, like..to the mall and shit...and he saw a new ninja outfit at the American Eagle shoppe. So he's like..fucking awesome, and he uses his Visa to purchase it and some shoes...ninjas need shoes for kicking in punk bitch faces...after that he goes home and put on his sneaks and his grey ninja suit thing...and like..froze some shit...squirrels and cats..old people..some other stuff..and like..so he went into the forest to freeze more shit and someone saw him peeping out from behind a tree and he was freezing some bunnies..he was ashamed so he denied his identity and the guy was like omg your sub zero and he was like no way man im not subbo, im...smoke, and thats how human smoke was created..it was just an ashamed sub zero who was freezing shit and got caught by some guy and he called him out on it and he denied it lied and stuff. later he froze the guy and kicked off his fat acne plastered head, scooped out the goodies and ate his cereal out of it because he is badass like that you know?

THE END!
GodDamn, I'm awesome.

im always surprised, being new to the forums, how quickly people post replys. i just turn my head for a quick hour, then theres 12 posts already. anyway, back on topic, thanks for taking me seriously, shadow_kick 8)

yeah, Prophet, i read those "bios". please take me seriously when i ask that since you hate mine so much, dont try to make me look stupider than i already look by naming your bios airmak or shiva. and i dont mean this in a jerky way.