Shinnok vs. Sheeva

Should Sheeva and Shinnok be Sharpened or Blurred?

• Total voters

Prophet

mka17mn.png

This one actually took a while to do. I kept switching between sharpened characters and blurred characers. You tell me if it should be sharpened or blurred, and I'll change it to make it so.

It's good except for..

Shinnok must've been holding his leg up for a while for sheeva to be already be on the ground. Did he freeze or something?

...........................................................................................................
10/10....PLEASE TEACH ME YOUR WAYS!!!!!

Immortal Reaver said:
It's good except for..

Shinnok must've been holding his leg up for a while for sheeva to be already be on the ground. Did he freeze or something?

I was actually thinking that myself but otherwise, fantastic job! 9/10.

I'll answer that by saying actually yes, he is suppose to have is leg up for a long time.

If you watch the Armageddon Trailer, it shows shinnok kick that high until the opponent just hit's the ground. I would have the leg lower if the body was on the ground completely, but because the body is in the midst of hitting the ground is why I still have the leg up.

its pretty cool i kinda like the shadows they are blended in with the color of the wall and floor 10/10 and also i noticed you put an alien space ship by the moon thats cool 8)

I like the blood on the floor. the blood in the air as it looks im not sure about. ..actually i really like how the floor looks :) Sheeva's left foot looks abnormally large. I like how the sprites look. i voted for sharpen(but i dont really know :-/ ) good job.

Vixen said:
I like the blood on the floor. the blood in the air as it looks im not sure about. ..actually i really like how the floor looks :) Sheeva's left foot looks abnormally large. I like how the sprites look. i voted for sharpen(but i dont really know :-/ ) good job.

I second that. The blood in the air is going straight down. It should be moving diagonally right.

Nice fake man, i like the BG and the Shinnok sprite looks nice same with the sheeva one but i dont like how massive her leg/foot looks and it kinda looks a bit blurry where shes hitting the ground, and theres something about the blood i dont like but not sure what. i dont reckon it should b sharpend or blurred.

-Foot

Ok, I have a few things to add on to previous posts, but before I do, I just wanna say this is an awesome-mazing fake. Ok, first of all, to all you people who think the blood going straight down is weird, if you look close, it seem slike Shin's leg has blood on it, and it might very well be falling off. Also, I too think the left foot on Sheeva is abnormally large, compared to the other. And, her rear (where she's hitting the ground) seems to have been left blurred in the final edit. Or maybe the blood is messing up my eyes. Your call on that Prophet. Great fake though, all things said :D

Those look almost like they were ripped straight from the video...are they? I would have almost as much respect for you if you ripped them so well as if you had drawn them yourself frankly. They look amazing either way.

Glamador said:
I would have almost as much respect for you if you ripped them so well as if you had drawn them yourself frankly. They look amazing either way.

...Why, may I ask? Cutting out in-game models from screenshots or a video takes no talent. It's not his work, therefore he shouldn't be receiving the praise he's been getting. The thing is, I'd respect him and I wouldn't even be responding if he had clarified that he did in fact just cut out the in-game models, slap them onto a mediocre background, and call it a day. I loathed MaxDam for this until he announced that he had been ripping pieces of models and renders (took him two years, but he finally caved), and it'll earn you no respect from me or any other real artist. You know, the ones who actually take the time to do the editing themselves.

Overall, this thing'll earn you a fat 3/10.

VenoMark said:
Glamador said:
I would have almost as much respect for you if you ripped them so well as if you had drawn them yourself frankly. They look amazing either way.

...Why, may I ask? Cutting out in-game models from screenshots or a video takes no talent. It's not his work, therefore he shouldn't be receiving the praise he's been getting. The thing is, I'd respect him and I wouldn't even be responding if he had clarified that he did in fact just cut out the in-game models, slap them onto a mediocre background, and call it a day. I loathed MaxDam for this until he announced that he had been ripping pieces of models and renders (took him two years, but he finally caved), and it'll earn you no respect from me or any other real artist. You know, the ones who actually take the time to do the editing themselves.

Overall, this thing'll earn you a fat 3/10.

2 years? lol your late as hell, I told Blacksaibot way before when he asked me if I took pieces of screenshots and I said yes! But I took pieces, not the whole thing lol! Ah veno, we all know you are the best because you make them from scracth congrats to you, you are the better person! :roll:

MaxDam said:
2 years? lol your late as hell, I told Blacksaibot way before when he asked me if I took pieces of screenshots and I said yes! But I took pieces, not the whole thing lol! Ah veno, we all know you are the best because you make them from scracth congrats to you, you are the better person! :roll:

Well, I meant that it took you two years to tell everyone at MKOnline that barely anything you'd done was your own work. Thanks for recognizing my rank among the community. I honestly had no idea you held me in such high regard, especially after all the vicious thrashings I'd given you in brutally honest, constructively-wrought critiques. Eh, all our beef kind of died when I went on hiatus, I assume.

VenoMark said:
MaxDam said:

Well, I meant that it took you two years to tell everyone at MKOnline that barely anything you'd done was your own work. Thanks for recognizing my rank among the community. I honestly had no idea you held me in such high regard, especially after all the vicious thrashings I'd given you in brutally honest, constructively-wrought critiques. Eh, all our beef kind of died when I went on hiatus, I assume.

Oh no worries, I've never took your insults seriously, but au contraire, I've taking note of the constructives critisms that you insert here and there. But you need to accept that lots of person are uncapable or simply don't feel like doing it your way, take prophets example here. Your method requires talent and skills, and probably don't get enough recognition. My latest ones were done in paint. True that they weren't that great now that I look back at them but I'm capable. As for right now I have no interest in making MK fakes. I kinda hate the games now lol. Btw, I'll be looking forward for some "NEW" fakes from you. I'm sure it will be worth the long wait.