Leon Sig

Kona

Sort of like my other one, but not as uber cool.

Leon.jpg

In my honest opinion, it is too bright. But that's all I find wrong with it, and it helps that i'm a freak about RE, dude.

10/10

That's not leon from Resident Evil. I think it's some rip-off from Squall from Final Fantasy VII from Kingdom Hearts.

Kingdom Hearts is a disgrace to Final Fantasy.

Once again your sig is too bright.

1/10

Immortal Reaver said:
That's not leon from Resident Evil. I think it's some rip-off from Squall from Final Fantasy VII from Kingdom Hearts.

Kingdom Hearts is a disgrace to Final Fantasy.

Once again your sig is too bright.

1/10

1. I am pretty sure some people will shoot you for what you just said about kingdom hearts.

2. The reason why the sig is so bright is because that's the type of style he is using.

On topic:

Nice look on this one man. 10/10.

Yeah, don't rag on KH, great game man.

It's bright because of what JSOOGES said, its the style I was using. I started this sig a couple weeks ago and just decided to keep it.

Meh, it's a little too bright for my tastes but it's alright I guess. 8/10

P.S. As I'm a huge RE fan, but really despise KH. :wink:

Dude, come on. Going around in a magical land swinging those huge keyes with disney characters and (what are supposed to be but failed miserably) final fantasy characters, come on.

Ok so if his style is 'too bright' thats kool I guess. How about I make a style called 'nothing but a plain white sig'. Would that be kool becuase 'it's the style I use'?

The sigs are decent, I'm just saying turn down the contrast a little bit.

Thanks for the input.

But yeah, I wanted it bright for the fire and lightning effect.

KH is a great game, along with its sequel. It much more than swinging around a keyblade, it has a storyline.

Speaking of the lightning effect...how did you do the lightning in ur sigs? It looks way better than the method I usually use.

thats great im a kingdom hearts fan i love anything that has to do with kingdom hearts so that means i love that sig 10/10