Nintendo DS Wi-Fi Connection

TheFreak

Hi, if anyone in this wonderful forum has a DS and has connected to the internet throught it via Wi-Fi Connection EVEN ONCE, Plz post your Friend Codes! I hope that we can all be friends and play our favorite games together. I go by Hunter.
Mario Kart DS: 0859-6318-8414
Animal Crossing: Wild World: 5240-4846-7897 (Town Name: Tinytown)
Tetris DS: 8541-2127-6180
Happy Gaming!

P.S. If you need help finding your friend code here are instructions:
Mario Kart DS: At the main menu find Nintendo WFC, tap it. Next tap Friend Code, then tap Confirm Friend Code.
Tetris DS: Tap Wi-Fi at the main menu, tap Friend Settings, tap Confirm Friend Code.
Animal Crossing: Wild World: Walk to the gates (They are in the Far North part of your town), go inside, and talk to Copper (the skinnier dog with the upright ears), tap Friend Code, he will tell you after a brief explanation.
Tony Hawk's American Sk8land: N/A (Can someone help me out?)
Metroid Prime: N/A

Also, you will not have a Friend Code until AFTER you have connected to the Wi-Fi connection once.

I do play Nintendo Wifi but I do have router problems, but chances are that's just because of Mario Kart.

Mario Kart DS Code:1417-9572-4747

I'll be getting Tetris DS and Metroid Prime Hunters soon.

Robot Commander said:
I do play Nintendo Wifi but I do have router problems, but chances are that's just because of Mario Kart.

Mario Kart DS Code:1417-9572-4747

I'll be getting Tetris DS and Metroid Prime Hunters soon.
Sweet, dude. Tetris DS is a MUST-BUY! It is so much fun!

Zeta333 said:
Why would you play DS online? how is it even fun? Go play a real online game.

And here's senior Not-fanboy, out bashing another system. Why can't you just leave people to their own opinions, and not bash everything not Xbox?

On topic, I got my friends code, but I forgot it, and am never in a wireless place anyways. I hope to get Metroid Prime Hunters aswell, along with Tetris DS, Mario Kart, and The New Super Mario Brothers.

Zeta333 said:
Why would you play DS online? how is it even fun? Go play a real online game. now please excuse me while i dry-hump my xbox, and daydream about that hunk Master Chief *sigh*
omgwtfbbq? :lol:

My brother is getting animal crossing this frday as well as a wifi. So when he gets it i will post the code cause i might go on it

TheFreak said:
Zeta333 said:
Why would you play DS online? how is it even fun? Go play a real online game. now please excuse me while i dry-hump my xbox, and daydream about that hunk Master Chief *sigh*
Wow you look so cool being able to edit my post u fag. Im not even a microsoft fanboy u loser. Go play a pc game online if you want online , not nintendos pitifull attempt for a handheld.

TheFreak said:
Zeta333 said:

Yea dud that was not funny editing someones post . He was only expressing his fellings

sorry, guys. I have performed a wrong act of n00bishness, and I apologize. However, if you are not going to say anyting relevant to the discussion, it'd be best not to post anything at all... ... ... ... plus, I will be getting another wireless router soon, so then I can play Tetris DS online! YAY! Get ready to be pwnt!

Hey, if anyone feels like explaining to me exactly how the WIFI connection works, that'd be great. I'm giving serious consideration to getting a DS, and I'd love to play against some of you guys :D

Disappointed said:
Hey, if anyone feels like explaining to me exactly how the WIFI connection works, that'd be great. I'm giving serious consideration to getting a DS, and I'd love to play against some of you guys :D

lost_victory said:
Hey this is a stupied question but is the wifi connection built inot it or do you have to buy it

The Nintendo DS has a built in network adapter, allowing it to pick up signals from a wireless router, or the Nintendo Wi-Fi USB dongle (don't laugh) so all you really need is a wireless router, don't worry the service is free, however Nintendo has granted game publishers to choose whether or not they want to charge. Sadly, the famous PictoChat is not Wi-Fi. Plus, places like McDonald's or Starbucks that are Wi-Fi HotSpots also work, if you don't want to buy a wireless router, but I have one so I can play online in the comfort of my home. Well, hope this helps... :wink:

Zeta333 said:
Well DS is a portable consol to play GAMES on it,and he's talking about playing online..So it's a real online game PWNDDDD!and just don't forget that there are diffrent opinions arround,just don't force yours on the others..I don't play DS online cause i don't have one,if i do have one i would be tetris-ing with the freak 24/7...Just accept the opinions of the others

TEAR OF THE DRAGON said:
Zeta333 said:
Well DS is a portable consol to play GAMES on it,and he's talking about playing online..So it's a real online game PWNDDDD!and just don't forget that there are diffrent opinions arround,just don't force yours on the others..I don't play DS online cause i don't have one,if i do have one i would be tetris-ing with the freak 24/7...Just accept the opinions of the others
YOUR ASS JUST GOT SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERVED! But in all seriousness, I love would to own you at Tetris! :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :eek: :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

TheFreak said:
Disappointed said:

lost_victory said:
Hey this is a stupied question but is the wifi connection built inot it or do you have to buy it

The Nintendo DS has a built in network adapter, allowing it to pick up signals from a wireless router, or the Nintendo Wi-Fi USB dongle (don't laugh) so all you really need is a wireless router, don't worry the service is free, however Nintendo has granted game publishers to choose whether or not they want to charge. Sadly, the famous PictoChat is not Wi-Fi. Plus, places like McDonald's or Starbucks that are Wi-Fi HotSpots also work, if you don't want to buy a wireless router, but I have one so I can play online in the comfort of my home. Well, hope this helps... :wink:

Fuck yes! I need 120 bucks. Badly :lol:

Man, that's great...I'd love to play some of you guys, maybe at tetris, maybe at Mario Kart. One more n00bish question, can you currently use the microphone that's built in to talk to people, or not? Annnd...what's the PictoChat? :oops:

TheFreak said:
TEAR OF THE DRAGON said:
Zeta333 said:
YOUR ASS JUST GOT SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERVED! But in all seriousness, I love would to own you at Tetris! :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :eek: :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p
You owning me at tetris?Common man..Well once i made a guy cry on tetris (for x-box)..I swear to god that he cried..He was 7 years old and not good enough..Lol

TEAR OF THE DRAGON said:
TheFreak said:
TEAR OF THE DRAGON said:
Zeta333 said:
You owning me at tetris?Common man..Well once i made a guy cry on tetris (for x-box)..I swear to god that he cried..He was 7 years old and not good enough..Lol
lmao!

i'll post my MK:DS code when its done charging 8)

EDIT: MK:DS code= 107434351797

Princess Dis said:
TheFreak said:
Disappointed said:

lost_victory said:

!@#$ yes! I need 120 bucks. Badly :lol:

Man, that's great...I'd love to play some of you guys, maybe at tetris, maybe at Mario Kart. One more n00bish question, can you currently use the microphone that's built in to talk to people, or not? Annnd...what's the PictoChat? :oops:
strangely, no. the microphone has not yet been used as a chatting tool in the DS, however I read in my GI that Metroid Prime is getting out of game chat, or something. also, in Japan they are releasing Opera web browser for the DS... ftw