Kage Kicks ass PLZ READ

~Sub-Zero~

this is my first paintshop pro fake.
i didn't know how to use the brushes and stuff but now here ya go.
sweetbgcage24lg.png

rate don't hate

No offence but I don't really like it. Johnny looks cool but the background is kinda lame and Smoke (is that Smoke??) looks pretty bad. I don't like that sort of blurry effect. Where's the blood? Where are the life bars?

I just think you should have added more to it. It's just too basic, boring and simple.

2/10. Sorry but you need to work on it.

Unlike the above post, I love the blur effect on Smoke. However I unfortunately agree with everything else he said...Johny looks incredible but the b/g is plain and there are no lifebars/timer/medallions.

pretty good but i noticed that cage in the middle hes right foot is human skin and the last one (the regular human one) left foot is green,weird but 8/10

It sucks, I'm sorry. You need to add the lifebars and such, make the green clones transparent, take off the blurr on the other guy, and then it might be good.

wow, my old stuff with no effects got better rating than this.
no problem. just trying it out to see what would happen. i made the bg and when i posted just it i got praises, now everyones saying they don't like it.
well since johnny looked alright when i start making another fake I'll put in lifebars and other stuff like that. after i was done im like "SH!T no shadows!"

thanks for the uh....2/10.... :lol:

If you still have the PSD file for this fake, just go back and re-edit it, dude. I think that would be a good idea instead of restarting all over.

5/10

Ok its good enough but what you shuold do is keep practicing and then when you fell you know how to use it you should make a fake and post it