New Characters

Immortal Reaver

Hey guys, are there any characters you think you will be playing with a lot that you never really played with in previous MK games?

I think that I will start using Kintaro and Shinnok a lot more.

I agree. I will be using Shinnok alot more.

Well I am a person that likes Kai alot, so I guess I'll be using him alot too...

Actually, I hope to god I like the 60+ characters so much I use all of them. This could really potentially turn out to have a great ending...

I think i'll use Shinnok a lot, but then again i did when MK4 was released too. I guess i'll use Sheeva a lot more too, as I've only just started using her on MKT and she is quite dangerous in the right hands

I'll probably use Fujin and Mavado more than I used them in MK4 and MKDA...but 85% of time I'll play with the usual favorites: Sub Zero, Stryker, Kenshi, Johnny Cage...

probably sheeva, a lil more shinnok, rain obviously, and noob.... assuming he's alone, rather than part of a tag team.

i hated that idea.

i want to use goro and kintaro, and all the classic MK fighters from MK1 and some MK2.

I dunno why but Shinnok reminds me of Q from Star Trek the next generation....and to me he looks like a wimp...but maybe thats cos i think of him as Q from star trek...lol but then i never played MK4..which i think he was from, so i dont know the story behind him or any new characters from MK4.

shinnok_postac.gif
q.jpg

I'm looking forward to the fighters I haven't seen for ages ... Sektor, Sheeva, and yes even Stryker. I'm not too bothered about the big boss guys as I've never played 'em, but I'll give 'em a try.

The 7th Number: but then i never played MK4..which i think he was from, so i dont know the story behind him

Shinnok
Banished to the Netherealm for crimes committed against his once fellow Elder Gods, Shinnok is freed from his confines by Quan Chi. With the aid of a traitor he is then able to take the Realm of Edenia. From there he wages a war against the Elder Gods, and awaits a chance to enact revenge against the God who banished him there - Raiden.

I would play mostly with the shokans, and maby Onaga from time to time.

yeah the bosses and sub bosses are probably gonna be fun and fair to use this time. I'm really looking forward to playing as all of them.

KORE said:
noob.... assuming he's alone, rather than part of a tag team. i hated that idea.
Me to i'll choose Noob Sibot,Smoke only if they are alone.I'll choose Stryker,Sector,Rain,Shao Khan (duh),Sheeva,Goro,Kintaro,Cyrax becausse I didnt get o play as him in Deadly Alliance....thats about it

Well, believe it or not I actually used to use those "obscure" characters you ppl are mentioning MOST of the time I play the oldies. Some of the people I never used to play as that I might play as now would be Sheeva (almost never use her), Kintaro just b/c he's never been available to me before, and Human smoke (IF and only IF they fix is crappiest of all crappy costumes from MK:D)

yeah he looked cool as a cyborg but when they made him human like his mask sucked the biggest balls and his body was smoke (i actually thought that was a good idea )I think they should make him look like MK:SM he's body was smoke with an awesome mask

Besides character's I always use like Goro, Kung Lao, Raiden and Quan Chi I plan on using Kintaro since I mastered Goro in Mortal Kombat Deception I look forward to using Kintaro. However if they decide to take Goro's wicked move set and split the move's up with Kintaro then I will no longer use either of them. Shinnok also looks cooler then he did in MKGOLD so I may give him a try.

When I play it, the first character I'm going to pick is Scorpion. Then I play as each of the boss characters from the previous MK games. Afterwards, I stick with my main characters, which are Scorpion, Jade, Reptile and Sub-Zero.

I don't want to see any new characters. This is the final fight between old generations warriors. The new characters can wait until the new saga of Mortal Kombat comes out.

I'd go with a classic myself....Scorpian.....

I always thought stryker sucked

any news on if they are gonna make him better or not?