more fakes + render edits

Sry to say, the noob render edit is pretty crappy. The eyes are pixelated kinda, and the darkened outfit isn't entirely believable. Now the Smoke edit on the other hand IS INCREDIBLE. I saw just like uber-wow when I saw it. Saved it, admired it, will continue to do so. Where did that upturned arm and alternate loin cloth come from? I can't even tell they were never intended to be there!

wow i like how the scorpion looks like in #1 he looks pimpin :)lol:)any way i like the idea of #2 also its cool how Scorpion kicked the crap out of Sub-Zero.Also like #5 because it has to do with the movie and i love the movie I mean its not the greatest one out of all of them but its cool how Johnny Cage happend to have a shield at that very moment :)wink:).Out of all of 'em I must say my favorite is #1

Glamador said:
Sry to say, the noob render edit is pretty crappy. The eyes are pixelated kinda, and the darkened outfit isn't entirely believable. Now the Smoke edit on the other hand IS INCREDIBLE. I saw just like uber-wow when I saw it. Saved it, admired it, will continue to do so. Where did that upturned arm and alternate loin cloth come from? I can't even tell they were never intended to be there!

Um the arm came from kano mksm render and the loin cloth came from kung lao mksm render. i know these fakes arnt all that great but some of them were some of my first. and the render edits are the only one's iv'e ever done lol. glad you guys like them.

-Foot

That one with Scorpion and Zombie Kang one is fucking great, man. and I hate to say it, but I swear I saw #5 on this site before...I think ScorpZero posted it, but I'm not sure.

They are cool. But number 3 is.....weird. Scorpion has two medallions and Raiden has one. And yet...Raiden is doing the fatality.

:lol:

Haha yeah i notised it the first time i posted it on a site:p but i was to lazy to change it coz it was just a "mess around with lightening thing".

-Foot