What book are you currently reading? [or read]

Well I'm starting to flow into Nostradamus. His prophecies, whether true or untrue, had remarkable detail and accuracy.

I finished reading The Prophecies of Nostradamus by Pamela Ball

Now I'm reading Nostradamus & Other Prophets and Seers by Jo Durden Smith

After which I plan to look for a copy of Ovid's Metamorphosis

Stuff on the russian revolution. Revolution is darn boring let me tell you... Esp when your only looking at the Art side of it... Gee gaz! I can stand it. And my Dyslexia is killing me reading all that solid blocks of text! o_O'

They should make big thick and heavy books with less writing.

I read all the harry potter books, i guess that counts as read. I am thinking of picking up War and Peace for a light reading before school ends.

Most recent book was Hearts in Atlantis by Stephen King, but that was a while ago. I dont find that much enjoyment in reading anymore.

I am reading the Mortal Kombat novel. I just borrowed it from my sister. Really interesting. I forget who the author is though.

i just finished reading "And then there were none/Ten little Indians "that book is amazing i loved it and it had the best ending.I was reading "A clockwork Orange"but i had to return it to the library so i never finished it

I just read the Nostradamus book, and read Bless the Beasts and Children. It's about these kids called bedwetters who try to liberate buffalo from hunters. Pretty good read.

Now I'm going to look up prices for Ovid's Metamorphosis on Amazon.

don't know if it counts, comic book, but I am currently reading Johnny The Homicidal Maniac:Director's Cut (borrowed it from a friend) just wish I could find it in stores, great stuff

If that counts then I'm currently studying the artwork in the comic Soulfire... And reading it of course.

It has some really beautiful artwork. :)

I used not to read period. I started the "stone cold truth" but I got tired of it. It's not well written. Right now I'm in the middle of the Star Wars: Force Heretic trilogy. The one im reading is called Refugee.

Just finished reading a book called 'Is it just me or is everything shit?', cant remember the authors but it was funny as hell. It was just an encyclopedia of things that piss these two guys off. not sure if it's available stateside tho.

The Dragon Son, the second book in the Mistress Of Dragons Series; The author is Margaret Weis, its a fantasy Novel filled with, Dragons, Magic, Amazons and such. Nothing really unique, but very interesting for me as I haven't read many fantasy novels of that ilk.

JSOOGES said:
Frakenstein. For english class of course.

I had to read that over the summer. Fucking Honors.

Dont hate me, for I have nothing else but fucking Harry Potter -L-

The last book I read was Eldest although I guess you can count my own book I am working on now as reading?