Now you see me, now you don't

ChiefThunder

Reptile is once again in the spotlight here. Or is he? I'll just blurt it out.

I want Reptiles Invisibility powers back. They were/are a perfect compliment to his arsenal, Imo. A great and yet simple move which really plays havoc with the enemy if properly used.

It was alwasy fun to play as two Reptiles at the beginning of the round and see who coiuld land the first hit. :lol:

Did he not have invisibility in MK:DA? I can't remember. It's obviously possible but I do wonder if we'll see it in his arsenal.

last time reptile had invisibility was MK4. and that game blew chunks. it WOULD pwn if he could do it in Armageddon. and whats his Armageddon alt costume? im just gonna pray that its a new ninja costume in 3D and not his MKDA alt.

Glamador said:
Did he not have invisibility in MK:DA?

No, he only had the Lizard Ball & Acid Spit special moves.

kold_as_ice92 said:
last time reptile had invisibility was MK4. and that game blew chunks. it WOULD pwn if he could do it in Armageddon. and whats his Armageddon alt costume? im just gonna pray that its a new ninja costume in 3D and not his MKDA alt.

I for one thought Reptiels lizard form was gay. Look at Lizard from Soul Calibur 2, much much better. Anyways, I too wish for his alt in MKa to be of the Ninja variety. Maybe we'll be lucky and get more than one alt outfit per character, eh?

I hate Lizard Man from Soul Cal though XP. (I seriously prefer Reptile lizard mode over LM... LOL)

I like his invisibility but with those other moves=3D broken God.

leave it with Smoke or a still humanoid/human character.

Although it wouldn't be a bad add on.

ChiefThunder said:
Glamador said:
Did he not have invisibility in MK:DA?

No, he only had the Lizard Ball & Acid Spit special moves.

kold_as_ice92 said:

I for one thought Reptiels lizard form was gay. Look at Lizard from Soul Calibur 2, much much better. Anyways, I too wish for his alt in MKa to be of the Ninja variety. Maybe we'll be lucky and get more than one alt outfit per character, eh?

i personally think that it will just be a colour change affair with that many different characters to choose from.
Wouldn't it be awesome if rep's alternate costume WAS his invisibility? lol